Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crusaders of Light Preparing for Launch & $400,000 Pay-Out - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageCrusaders of Light Preparing for Launch & $400,000 Pay-Out - MMORPG.com News

Crusaders of Light will be launching on July 13th for iOS devices and on July 20th for Android. Between now and then, players pre-registering for the game can help unlock a big cash pay out for one lucky raid group. Participation in social media clicks will help unlock items for individual players as well as the $400,000 "fastest dungeon raid competition".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    https://crusadersoflight.com/ Does it use XingCode on the android version though, I installed a lot of games like this from Nexon, and it completely ruined my device, XingCode modified my androids files );.
    MrMelGibson
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Interesting to see that it'll be on PC via the FB Gameroom.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Interesting to see that it'll be on PC via the FB Gameroom.

Yeah cross platform games are good and actually I got hold of support and asked about that XingCode thing too they said it won't use it so if it doesn't might have an actual cross platform game I can play on the go besides Empires and allies, too bad Clash OF Clans isn't cross platform too.