Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is MMORPG.com your main MMO site?

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Only site I come to daily. I may not log in daily but I do visit it daily.
    rodingo
    Chamber of Chains
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Since 2004 my Mainsite (engl.)
    I'm not a friend of big changes, so i love how it looks and works as it is. This is just a great source for everything i need. I just love it.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    edited June 2017
    This is the only gaming site I read. Others make me realize I'm from a different generation. Here, it feels like home :P
    Post edited by ConstantineMerus on
    Kyleran[Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Shes been my main bitch since 09 and ill never cheat on her.
    KyleranIlayaSBFordMrMelGibsonXarko
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    i dont know others
    SBFord
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I have been on this site since 2003, but switch between this and MassivelyOP.
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    This is and always has been my only MMO site. It's the only website I visit at least once a day since 2004 if not multiple times a day.
    SBFordMrMelGibson

No signature, I don't have a pen

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Main MMO site? you mean theres more than one of them !! :o
    [Deleted User]SBFordKyleran[Deleted User]DistopiaMrMelGibson
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    For forums and talking about games with other gamers yes this site comes first.  But for just general gaming articles I would have to say massive has them beat out with me.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    I think I visit here more out of habit than any actual need. 

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    This is my main MMORPG site but I am heavily into Official Forums and Reddit.
    I generally use this site for its Forum, I rarely read the News or Articles, although even the forum gets a bit boring sometimes, not enough new threads, I get bored of following the same threads for days, but when the Forum is active it can be fun.

I've been a member of this site since 2003 but sometimes I disappear for months as I like to focus on the Official Forums of the games I am playing.
    Official Forums generally are more fun if you know how to get around moderation rules.

LovedExploiter

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Yeah I read stuff all the time here, and sometimes if I can't find something here then I go to Google, but this is usually where I check for the latest games and stuff.

I usually have this always pulled up on one of my 4 monitors.
    SBFord
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    I see you LOL me @SBFord and I wonder what the go to site to find out about a new MMORPG is for the staff here. I would bet youtube sees some traffic. :smile:

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Phry said:
    Main MMO site? you mean theres more than one of them !! :o
    My thoughts exactly, this is the only gaming site I visit regularly, I used to look at IGN occasionally , but that's being replaced by gamespace at this point. As it's all about games rather than movies/tv. This is the only site I post on and has been since SWG's NGE. 
    MrMelGibson[Deleted User]

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Nilden said:
    Youtube alone is light years beyond anything this site has to offer. I read the forums and some articles but if I want to find out about a game youtube is my go to.

This site offers very little information of substance.

Mainly it's sifting through sponsored/clickbait while watching ads for any crap game that will give them money.

Most of the actual information and insight comes from other posters.

Your still way better off typing the game name into youtube or google.
    Your comment made me laugh so hard, not because there was any validity to your statement... it's  because your hate for this site is so consistent LOL

anywho, MMORPG and reddit are my only gaming sites
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Nilden said:
    Youtube alone is light years beyond anything this site has to offer. I read the forums and some articles but if I want to find out about a game youtube is my go to.

Mainly it's sifting through sponsored/clickbait while watching ads for any crap game that will give them money.

Your comment made me laugh so hard, not because there was any validity to your statement... it's  because your hate for this site is so consistent LOL

I know your still kinda new to Earth but you should really check out youtube.

Also not so much hate as just taking a jab at them.
    LucienRene

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Nilden said:
    Nilden said:

I know your still kinda new to Earth but you should really check out youtube.

Also not so much hate as just taking a jab at them.
    Are you one of those people who posts youtube videos as evidence of chemtrails?
    LucienRene
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    yeah.  I don't go anywhere else and only have a small attachment to the genre these days
    LucienRene
  • EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    I use this for MMO news but I generally find new MMOs through word of mouth on existing MMOs and I don't pay much attention to reviews generally. Most reviewers are more tolerant of game bringing little to nothing in the way of innovation to the table than some bugs and shortcomings. I am absolutely intolerant of the former and can handle the latter.
    LucienRene
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    yes
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    It used to be, but I was driven away by a combination of heavy handed uneven moderation and a general lack of interest in upcoming MMORPGs. I pop in once a month or something now, just to look.
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    mmorpg.com is the best go to site for news and happenings for mmos. 

However, their are no mmos to talk about anymore.  If their were discussions would be a lot better !!

LucienRene
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    It's a mix of news of MMO's with other gaming stuff, it's not very easy to filter through only MMO type of content around.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Yes. I come here to be among other people who care about these types of games. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    I have a 12 gaming site rotation, of which, this site is one of them.
    What's the other 11?
    MrMelGibson