Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV - A Starter Guide to PvP - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFinal Fantasy XIV - A Starter Guide to PvP - MMORPG.com

The game’s latest expansion, Stormblood, has gotten players to give the game’s PvP features a look (or second look), if for no other reason than it just so happens to be a great way to level up Jobs. But we know PvP in FFXIV can be a bit confusing, so we’ve got you covered with a guide to the basics to help you get started.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mraneremranere Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I love PvP in FF14. Crazy XP, Allegan Tomes, Marks and no need for any skill whatsoever. Almost instant startup when joined, lasts about 15 min, get paid. Best PvP for someone who sucks at PvP ever!
  • KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    Agreed! ^ I'm having a blast and I know I suck at it.
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516

Agreed! ^ I'm having a blast and I know I suck at it.

it because everyone got the same skill, same rotation almost, they removed almost all skill so you got only a fews, for doing bad in pvp you would need to be brain dead aka someone unable press 1-2-3

it require now literaly no skill, gears a meaningless, build are meaningless ( it got removed )

the pvp got no meaning and totaly useless, if you love it that because they give reward not because it fun.
    YashaX
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    perfect for people who like to get handhold their whole life long.
    [Deleted User]
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Hmmm, thats odd. Here I thought there was some sort of PVP revolution cause of all the positive reviews I've been seeing in chat, websites, and forums. I thought they did something good. I guess it's more because all us PVEers can now do PVP and not get absolutely destroyed because we haven't invested a billion years into gear like we do on the PVE raiding side of things or worked out rotations and builds down to a science narrowing down every individual ability coefficient.
    KalebGrayson
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    This sounds great, I just started a free trial account again to try it out. Last time I tried the game I got frustrated with all the zones and invisible walls, hopefully I can get past that this time and get into it a bit more.
  • General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Come on guys... relax.

Let people enjoy "hand-held" PvP, players need to start somewhere. Maybe they will like it and if skill permits, they might actually want to try something little more challenging in the future.
    [Deleted User]