Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret World Legends

2»

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Renoaku said:
    Can someone tell me how to buy Aurum (cash shop currency)? I'm trying to get another character slot and have no idea how to purchase the Aurum I need to get it.
    Um not sure if they have it setup in the new version, but the old TSW version had a button in the Cash Shop to buy it, I suppose maybe you have to buy it with the old secret world then when you merge them it transfers it over?

I am still waiting for mine to upgrade.
    After you get to Agartha.  The Cash shop, purchasing Aurum and Patron are available.  No need to buy anything from TSW.
    edited June 2017
    I cant seem to be able to find what benefits your account gets after transferring TSW account to Legends.  I know about outfits, mounts and etc.  But are there any other benefits? As a founder of Tera you got all your character slots, priority log in and a few other goodies.  Is there anything like that in Legends?
    Erinak1
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Funcom's servers are so slow 500kbps instead of over 5000KBPS?
    edited June 2017
    Renoaku said:
    Funcom's servers are so slow 500kbps instead of over 5000KBPS?
    Maybe it's your internet.  Mine downloaded really fast.  Then again it's day 1 of the early access.  You should never judge an mmos performance on a launch day that has possibly the highest traffic any time in an mmo's life.  

I'm confounded about something, maybe you can answer it.  Every SWL thread I've seen you comment on you seem to shit on Funcom at every turn.  I don't understand why you're even bothering with the game if you have such a low opinion of the developer.  [mod edit]
    Post edited by Vaross on
    augustgracekb4blu
  • Rhiow-DarkstepRhiow-Darkstep Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I cant seem to be able to find what benefits your account gets after transferring TSW account to Legends.  I know about outfits, mounts and etc.  But are there any other benefits? As a founder of Tera you got all your character slots, priority log in and a few other goodies.  Is there anything like that in Legends?

http://www.mmorpg.com/secret-world-legends/news/patron-benefits-matrix-revealed-1000044656
  • Rhiow-DarkstepRhiow-Darkstep Member UncommonPosts: 26
    What's the deal with the character slots?  I am a previous TSW player and we only seem to get 1 character slot whereas brand new accounts apparently are getting 8?   That sounds the wrong way round to me. 
  • DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Anyone know how to access / if they plan on a EU server for this version?

I don't see anything in client or in-game options and the server timer appears to be an NA timezone.
    edited June 2017
    Update for anyone who isn't aware.  After you get to Agartha, if you linked your TSW account and haven't seen your cosmetics and etc.  Go to your top left corner and click the menu icon.  There is a "Delivered items" option.  After opening that, you click the "Transfer items" icon and not only do you get all your cosmetics but it also unlocks all weapons and weapon passives as well.  I was lucky to have a nice person in game walk me through it.
    EvilGeek[Deleted User]
    If anyone is looking to play with someone hit me up.  MrLobster is my character name.  Shoot me a whisper and/or F request :smile: