Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Web Sale and some news that just went down

124»

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited June 2017
    Jacobin said:
    Steven made his own bed. Any form of additional fundraising will be met with massive backlash due to his shady actions. Nobody should trust anything with a price tag attached to it to be what is actually described.

This is a guy who will tell you anything to get your money.
    Ummm...

The problem with Ashes OF Creation was as follows.

Kickstarter did not accept (Paypal) or other payment methods.

So a lot of users were unable to pay, and because of my Credit Line being with a non Credit-Card company I even had problems backing the $1000 pledge I wanted to so I was stuck with the $500 one.

So far the developers of Ashes OF Creation are a lot more open, up-front and honest about things than Albion ever was, plus the development actually looks like serious time and work put into it compared to other game I have previously backed and back-stab.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

They don't really need the additional Funding, it was me and a few others in Discord who started a big argument because the Kickstarter didn't last long enough so we got them to add an additional funding option from their webpage just so others who wanted to back could back it.

Also I will be sending at least $25 or more again to their company just to help it reach the goals which isn't a bad deal, I don't think it will allow me to upgrade my kick starter pledge or I would upgrade it to the $1000 pack just for the demon skins.

Edit: So if anyone here can afford $25, we need 11,500 backers or $287,500 more money for them.
    Slapshot1188
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    Kyleran said:
    Slip, slip sliding away ...
    Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch the plane try to takeoff on a short runway.  You warned the folks, but they get to make their own decisions.
    Kinda like Phoenix, once it gets too hot for them the planes are incapable of getting off the ground.
    Slapshot1188
  • JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009
    edited June 2017
    Renoaku said:

They don't really need the additional Funding...

...So if anyone here can afford $25, we need 11,500 backers or $287,500 more money for them.
    I can't tell if this is trolling but..yeah. People are more hyped for funding a game than playing one.

I can't believe people are still buying the 'game is fully funded' lie after this. Steven is absolutely desperate for every cent he can milk out of his fanbots.

Exclusives? Lol just change the name and sell the same thing. I guarantee he will keep adding new stuff that is way cooler than this garbage which will force the backers to keep sending in their members dues.