Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Progression server end of month!

Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
EverQuest 2 new progression server is coming june 27th!! its a good time to play again... so hyped to log back into the world.. If you like group play and meeting others to group with and get levels,, MMO trinity every class has its role, huge list of spells and combat arts per character, Dungeons grouping with friends pushing through to the bosses, Questing with purpose either for leveling or do HQs (heritage quests) which give top tier gear, Trade skills that actually make you currency, huge world, and my fav part of the game End Game raiding,, join a raid guild and get max lvl then raid it up killing dragons and all that fun stuff... just posting here to let the peoples looking for game that EQ2 progression server is near and an option..I am just a long time EQ fan trying to spread the word.

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    p2p like the old one i guess?
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    How is the progression schedule ?
    Chamber of Chains
  • Jixen9Jixen9 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    yea there is monthly subscription to play on the new progression server..Personally i would rather a game have a monthly subscription, giving support to the people who are giving me amusement and fun makes sense to me.