Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite E3 reveal?

MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
Personally, I'm most excited for X-com 2: War of the Chosen and Anthem.  These two are on the top of my list of games I can't wait to play.  What game/s caught your attention the most?  

E3 Games!
  1. Anthem29 votes
    1. Destiny 2
        6.90%
    2. X-com: War of the Chosen
        6.90%
    3. Star Wars: Battlefront 2
      10.34%
    4. Lawbreakers
        3.45%
    5. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
      10.34%
    6. Assassin's Creed: Origins
        6.90%
    7. CoD: WWII
        3.45%
    8. Beyond Good and Evil: 2
        3.45%
    9. The Crew 2
        3.45%
    10. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
        0.00%
    11. Monster Hunter World
      13.79%
    12. God of War
        6.90%
    13. Spider Man 2017
        0.00%
    14. Other
      24.14%

Comments

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and Anthem.
    MrMelGibson
  • Phixion13Phixion13 Member UncommonPosts: 190
    The game of dodging pre order til I see some unscripted product release gameplay footage.
    MrMelGibson
  • Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Cant just say one

Anthem
    Monster hunter World
    God of War
    Dragonball Fighter Z
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Metro Exodus
    MrMelGibson
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    CODE VEIN
    Thoth_Moshe
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Phixion13 said:
    The game of dodging pre order til I see some unscripted product release gameplay footage.
    Really don't understand what pre-ordering has to do with this.  I asked what game people are excited about.  
    mgilbrtsn
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    God of War ofc...

That new beard Kratos has, ooh dat thing is soo hot. *no homo*
    MrMelGibson

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
    God of War ofc...

That new beard Kratos has, ooh dat thing is soo hot. *no homo*
    I agree purely on the grounds of Kratos is voiced by Christopher Judge. 
    MrMelGibson
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    None of the above? I didn't see any new MMORPGs on the list. 

I don't play games, I live in virtual worlds. ;)
    MrMelGibsonwaynejr2Lazarus71

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,707
    I do enjoy a good assassins creed game so I liked that reveal. I also enjoyed the videos of spiderman webslinging around the city, but I probably won't bother with the actual game. 
    MrMelGibson
  • CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Anthem, but i'm across the board disappointed. I see a lot of characteristics that are similar from past cash grab type games (And that includes Anthem). One thing I am 100% on, I will not pre-order any of these titles. 
    MrMelGibsonGdemami
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited June 2017
    I really liked a lot of the reveals but alas I'm unsure I can play them with my slow reflexes so even though I liked Beyond Good and Evil 2, Anthem  and the Assassin's Creed game I doubt I can play them and Destiny 2 was another title I cannot play because I cannot play in first person view. However I am excited with the possibility I might manage it at very low difficulty.

Forgot to mention X Com 2 of course loved that series.
    MrMelGibson
    Chamber of Chains
    Kyleran said:

Ya, sorry about that.  I didnt really see any new mmos shown.  Maybe upcoming expansions.  Is there an mmo they discussed you were excited about?  
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Anthem and Destiny2, now to just make more friends that will play it:) All my buddies don t play those games anymore.
    MrMelGibson
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Mount & Blade Bannerlord. Would be for Wolfenstein 2 if I didnt get so nauseas with The New Order which I was really enjoying til the motion sickness kicked in 15-30 minutes after starting each session. Metro Exodus as well but I doubt my pc could run it or W2 TNC.
    The trailer for Metro was awesome. 
    MrMelGibson
    Asheram said:
    Mount & Blade Bannerlord. Would be for Wolfenstein 2 if I didnt get so nauseas with The New Order which I was really enjoying til the motion sickness kicked in 15-30 minutes after starting each session. Metro Exodus as well but I doubt my pc could run it or W2 TNC.
    The trailer for Metro was awesome. 
    Totally forgot about Metro Exodus!  I also am looking forward to it.  Thanks for putting up the video.
    AsheramSoki123
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Kyleran said:

Ya, sorry about that.  I didnt really see any new mmos shown.  Maybe upcoming expansions.  Is there an mmo they discussed you were excited about?  
    Oh, I have no idea what they covered.  Pretty sure none of the ones I'm following are near ready or big enough to have booths at E3
    MrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Looks like someone screwed up their poll by saying anthem and not including it on the poll.

Its boring to say sequels that everyone knew was coming but for me its the new wolfenstein followed the new metro. I didn't see any interesting RPG on E3 so that's my biggest disappointment.
    MrMelGibson
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

Oh, I have no idea what they covered.  Pretty sure none of the ones I'm following are near ready or big enough to have booths at E3

Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:

Same here.  I have gone from going to E3 to not paying attention to it.  Too much hype these days for my taste!  Just let me know the release dates of games I am interested in.

Heck, I don't even want to alpha/beta test games anymore unless they are really testing and not marketing.
    MrMelGibson
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

Shaigh said:
    Looks like someone screwed up their poll by saying anthem and not including it on the poll.

Its boring to say sequels that everyone knew was coming but for me its the new wolfenstein followed the new metro. I didn't see any interesting RPG on E3 so that's my biggest disappointment.
    Lol, you're right.  I did mess that up.  Wish I could edit it.  Oh well.
    Asheram
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    This is the game that I can not wait to play. 

Soki123MrMelGibsonDistopialaserit
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Recore said:

AGREED 100%
    MrMelGibson
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Kyleran said:

There is "other". FFS
    Recore said:

Cool looking game.  I must of missed it for some reason.  Thanks for posting the video.
    Soki123
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    edited June 2017
    I was really stoked when nintendo said they where developing a core series pokemon game for the Switch.  

Been waiting for a console version of that since i first got my hands on Pokemon blue.
    MrMelGibson
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Recore said:

Cool looking game.  I must of missed it for some reason.  Thanks for posting the video.

Its like an open world multiplayer Dark Souls type game.  I have been following this game for a long time. 

Soki123MrMelGibson