Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which faction will you side with?

ender410ender410 Member UncommonPosts: 6
edited January 2017 in Epocylipse the AfterFall
According to the features page on the Razor Edge Games site, you will be able to side with faction(s) throughout the game. Based off all the info from the Factions part on the site, what faction do you think fits best for you/will you side with? 

Comments

• ender410ender410 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    To answer my own question to start it off... Freedom Fighters all the way! I feel like as I was reading that bio I most closely agreed with their core beliefs and tend to side that way when playing other games.
  • BetuorBetuor Member CommonPosts: 5
    Man, that's a good question. I like most of the factions and many seem similar to something that I like. It probably really comes down mostly to what will be the rewards for siding with that faction. Like, is there any exclusive gear. I'm not sure if there is going to be something like that but if there is that is probably how I'm going to be making my decisions. 
  • AstralLegacyAstralLegacy Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm going Confed all the way, they seem legit enough
    Betuor
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited June 2017
    The Steppe Tribes. Then I'll take back the Native land from the evil pioneers and slaughter their villages and take them as slaves like they did to the Steppe people and other natives so many years ago. Knowing the past, the Steppe Tribes can not negotiate or be friends with anyone invading their land. 

For the native tribes of America! TO MAKE AMERICA NATIVE AGAIN!
    Kyleran

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Ask me again 3 months before release.

BTW, did you ever release the table-top version or was that cancelled?
    maskedweasel
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• RazorEdgeGamesRazorEdgeGames Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Iselin said:
    Ask me again 3 months before release.

BTW, did you ever release the table-top version or was that cancelled?

Thank you for your inquiry. The original table top version was never commercially released but is still played by the Dev team here weekly at Razor Edge Games. :)
    Iselin