Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online coming to Xbox One and Project Scorpio

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 2,989
    Nothing official yet, just rumor.
  • KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602
    seems like unnecessary clickbait news to me; Unverified Twitter and FB account. Believe they already announced it was coming to Xbox One and PS4. So it's safe to assume it's also playable on their upgraded versions; PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpion.
    [Deleted User]
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,114
    Image result for salt
    edited May 2017
    DMKano said:
    Yep figured, when presented with facts - resort to salt meme because again its apparently difficult to stay on topic.

/bravo

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665
    edited May 2017
    @Recore you can HARDLY compare steam reviews for a gave thats been just put on steam and one thats been there for over two years (with over 10x the reviews as well) thats a terrible comparison, given 2 years and another 4500 reviews black deserts steam review score might be in the same boat. This comparison....is a fail.

That being said I dont like either of these Korean grinders anyway.
    [Deleted User]Tiller
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
    edited May 2017
    ianicus said:
    @Recore you can HARDLY compare steam reviews for a gave thats been just put on steam and one thats been there for over two years (with over 10x the reviews as well) thats a terrible comparison, given 2 years and another 4500 reviews black deserts steam review score might be in the same boat. This comparison....is a fail.

Totally disagree

Good games will always OVERALL have good reviews. 

As of today which game is considered the better game? Since release ArcheAge was a fail. Black Desert since release has always been considered a much better game. 

/discussion

edited May 2017
    Recore said:
    ianicus said:

Totally disagree

As of today which game is considered the better game? Since release ArcheAge was a fail. Black Desert since release has always been considered a much better game. 

/discussion

You are forgetting about the honeymoon stage that games enjoy on steam. The early adopters for the most part had every intention of buying the game as soon as it was available and perhaps already tried it previously and knew they liked it already. I could see this game going mixed on steam quite easily.

Is BDO a better game than AA? Im not a good person to ask because in general ive never liked a single Korean MMO, I played AA for a couple months, and BDO for a month, at this point ive given up on them.
    [Deleted User]
    "Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
    ianicus said:
    Recore said:
    ianicus said:

Totally disagree

/discussion

I could see this game going mixed on steam quite easily.

Wake me up when it does. 

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Recore said:
    ianicus said:

Totally disagree

/discussion

did you even know Black Desert existed before hearing it was coming to Xbox?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Recore said:
    ianicus said:
    Recore said:
    ianicus said:

Totally disagree

/discussion

I could see this game going mixed on steam quite easily.

Wake me up when it does. 

wake you up? I thought youd be up playing your precious BDO? or has it bored u to death already like it did me. smh
    SEANMCAD said:
    Recore said:
    ianicus said:

Totally disagree

/discussion

did you even know Black Desert existed before hearing it was coming to Xbox?

Check the post history. 

Wurm Online is that way dude.   That game is worse than ArcheAge. 
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    I can only wonder how horrendous the texture pop-in will be on consoles.....yikes
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:
    Need I point out that this thread is OP talking about an unverified tweet - which when pointed out - the OP derailed and started bringing in memes and other games that have nothing to do with BDO on consoles.

The OP can't even stay on his own topic, nor can he discuss points being brought up.

Blinded by hate. 

The OP never said anything about that tweet.  :'(

This is my thread.

I post what I want and if you do not like it then leave. 

Never said anything about the tweet? You posted the tweet lol.
    [Deleted User]
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:
    Need I point out that this thread is OP talking about an unverified tweet - which when pointed out - the OP derailed and started bringing in memes and other games that have nothing to do with BDO on consoles.

The OP can't even stay on his own topic, nor can he discuss points being brought up.

Blinded by hate. 

This is my thread.

What did I say about it?
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:

Blinded by hate. 

This is my thread.

What did I say about it?
    You posted it; an unverified tweet from a fan page. And when Kano pointed out the fact that the console release news has been covered already, a simple fact, you resorted to salt memes.
    [Deleted User]
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:

Blinded by hate. 

This is my thread.

What did I say about it?
    You posted it; an unverified tweet from a fan page. And when Kano pointed out the fact that the console release news has been covered already, a simple fact, you resorted to salt memes.

And where did I say a console release had not been already announced?
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:

Blinded by hate. 

This is my thread.

What did I say about it?

You didn't say anything, you posted pics of a tweet and salt memes. But since most non-cavemen prefer to communicate with words, people are going to discuss the pics you post.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Recore said:
    DMKano said:

Blinded by hate. 

This is my thread.

What did I say about it?

You didn't say anything, you posted pics of a tweet and salt memes. But since most non-cavemen prefer to communicate with words, people are going to discuss the pics you post.

Exactly, I did not say anything. 

Most non-idiots would click on the tweet and see just what they are talking about if this has already been covered. 

If you're incapable of holding discussions with others without resorting to insults and memes, maybe you should take a break from the forums.
    TillerMrMelGibson
    Eye For An Eye Forgrimm said:
    If you're incapable of holding discussions with others without resorting to insults and memes, maybe you should take a break from the forums.

I feel the same way and the haters will continue to be shown no mercy. 

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,575
    i'm really not seeing why bringing MMOs to console later is a good thing...If they make it a console MMO from the get go then fine, but to take a PC MMO and dumb it down so it can be played on a console? No thanks
  • docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    i'm really not seeing why bringing MMOs to console later is a good thing...If they make it a console MMO from the get go then fine, but to take a PC MMO and dumb it down so it can be played on a console? No thanks
    Well, since this game is more about combos of what - 6 or so skills - than 24 or 48 different icons it's probably rather easy to "port". Maybe a bit more cleaning in the GUI, done.
    Doesn't mean it will be good, but it will definitely work. 
    And besides, it's the same with all negative feedback. ESO - why port it to consoles? Other said "meh, the way it's developed they made a PC game of a console version fast", etc etc. 

--------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 8,745
    I think I mentioned this going to XB a while back when I heard it was going on Steam only because it seemed like the obvious progression. I wonder how bad the performance will be on a console.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2017
    So what you are saying is, as long as people say they love your game, they are ok, but those that don't are wrong and salty, childish much? *eye roll*

• ErevusErevus Member UncommonPosts: 122
    Recore said:
    Eye For An Eye Forgrimm said:

I feel the same way and the haters will continue to be shown no mercy. 

Can you screenshot us plz your deposits on BDO just for playing that p2w garbage game ?
    "Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. (Death)”
    ― Terry Pratchett,