Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light Screenshots/C-Art/Gifs Extravaganza 5/26/17 Elementals, Building System, Combat, ++++

SerMedievalSerMedieval Member UncommonPosts: 99
edited May 2017 in Dark and Light

This is gonna be a big one...

Buildings: 

House Interior:

House Interior #2:

House Interior #3:

House Exterior:

Woodcutting:

Scaffolding:

Foundations:

Birds Eye View:

Mess Hall:

Design:

Dwarves: 

Development:

Mage/Warrior:

City:

Aim:

Butcher NPC:

Gathering Run:

Scenery:

Destruction:

Some men just want to see the world burn:

EXPECTO.... PATRONUM!!! :

Oceanside Breeze:

Cliffside Awakening:

Dark Elemental:

Polymorphing Flight:

Standing on Foundations:

Dark Elemental Close-up:

Pillars:

Staff:

Night-Time:

Dragonborn:

Portal:

Shrine:

GIFS:

Sword Gif:

Mage Gif:

Greatsword Gif:

Heal Spell:

Heat Spell & Light Spell:

Scene:

Scene #2:

Scene #3:

Got enough screenshots?
  1. Think we've got enough screenshots of Dark and Light already?3 votes
    1. GIVE US ANOTHER GAMEPLAY VIDEO/TRAILER ALREADY - FFS.
      66.67%
    2. NOT ENOUGH SCREENSHOTS!
        0.00%
    3. Start the Early Access!
      33.33%

Comments

• SerMedievalSerMedieval Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Light Elemental:

Ice Elemental: 
    Water Imp:

Ice Imp:

• HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    @OP. No, the game will be owned in 30 days (official servers) by chinese players. DNL has Ark survival evolved building and world structures and has some mystic/fantasy spells. It will happen like it happened in ARK...chinese players will own the official servers and there is nothing you ca do.

In ark, now, chinese are hacking, exploiting (building in walls in mountains, in caves) and they were not banned. They will do the same in DNL.

Buy the game if you like what you see but dont have high hopes. 

China will own this game because Snails Games is a chinese company who bought Wildcard (ark developer) and they havent banned 1 chinese players. 

ps: Snails has 2 other fail mmorpgs.

hf
    Asm0deus
    Hefaistos said:
    @OP. No, the game will be owned in 30 days (official servers) by chinese players. DNL has Ark survival evolved building and world structures and has some mystic/fantasy spells. It will happen like it happened in ARK...chinese players will own the official servers and there is nothing you ca do.
    I don't doubt that in the slightest - I like what we've been seeing so far, it's starting to look like a pretty decent game. But I still don't have all my cards on the table for this one, hardly any at all, maybe like 1 or 2 cards. And not even good ones either, maybe like one ace of spades and a 6 of hearts.

But if there's a singleplayer mode or the Private Servers do well then there can be a pretty solid gaming experience found here for sure.
    Tsiya
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    @roquekazin this game lost me when they announced/hinted at 60-ppl player cap per server. I don't think this is a real MMO, looks more like a solo game with multi-player mode.

I don't remember if the servers are going to be persistent either.
  • KeenoKeeno Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Everytime i see more i give less fucks, im sick of seeing almost all games being labeled mmos when this is obviously another server pop limiting bandwagon survival game (but this is so we can fund our mmo and milk you for two games)...
    Asm0deus
    edited May 2017
    Galadourn said:
    @roquekazin this game lost me when they announced/hinted at 60-ppl player cap per server. I don't think this is a real MMO, looks more like a solo game with multi-player mode.

I don't remember if the servers are going to be persistent either.
    That's exactly what it is - solo game with multiplayer. 

If anything this is going to feel like what you would imagine co-op modded server for Skyrim to be like. If they ever made that possible.

Or a Medieval modded version of Ark.

It's not an MMO in the slightest.