Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New class requirements

XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
I want to play the samurai class in the new expansion and I heard that you need to have a level 50 character to play as one?

Is that true?

Also does the level 50 have to be on the same server as the samurai?

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

Comments

• Arto111Arto111 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Hello Xirik,

Q: "I want to play the samurai class in the new expansion and I heard that you need to have a level 50 character to play as one?"

A: To play samurai yes you need to have lvl 50 character and need to finish lvl 50 patch 2.0 last Main Scenario Quest to unlock Samurai & Red Mage.

Q: "Also does the level 50 have to be on the same server as the samurai?"

A: Yes it has to be on same server and you can unlock Samurai & Red Mage only whit character that is lvl 50 and has finished lvl 50 patch 2.0 Main Scenario Quest.

Hope this helped. :)
    Noxeron
  • BlackcatZeroBlackcatZero Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Plus you can have every Class\Job on 1 Character you don't need multi Characters unless you want too.
    Noxeron