Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camera Angle and further Zoom out finally Fixed 6/2016 !

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
Did they fix the stupid Camera Angle which is way to above and the way to close Zoom out in this last Patch ?

If you guys compare the crap view of this game to Diablo 3, Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn, Titans Quest etc etc you know what i mean.

The developers once claimed they want a close and tight view for more scary atmosphere and thrill.........

In my opinion the Zoom/Angle of PoE ist just louzy bad and needs fixing... 

Comments

• BjelarBjelar Member UncommonPosts: 398
    edited May 2016
    They have made all the artwork with the current angle in mind, and the playerbase is used to it and would probably revolt if they changed it.

They did however move the charachter closer to the centre of the screen a few expansions ago, and that sort of fixed the "I can't see fuck all if I go south" problem.
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    To stupid and lazy to fix the horrible bad camera view still ? my goodness...
    The devs of this game truly suck.......
    It must be the end of existance to them to just add some camera options to get a better view..
    2017 and playing this game feels like crap with this stupid 3rd person camera
  • CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Uh, so the camera angle isn't to your preference and that means the 'devs truly suck'? What the 'Eff? They give most of the game away for free, are very active in fixing major issues, do events, have expansions, no crummy Asian cash shop scheme and good solid design ideas.. honestly I don't even play it much, but GGG devs are far from sucking at their job...