Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boss Key Bringing Bleszinski's FPS to PS4 in 2017 - LawBreakers - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBoss Key Bringing Bleszinski's FPS to PS4 in 2017 - LawBreakers - MMORPG.com

LawBreakers News - Boss Key Productions has made a pair of pretty cool announcements today. First off, the LawBreakers will be headed to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro later in 2017. Secondly, Nexon announced the business model for the game. PC and PS4 versions will cost $29.99 complete. There will be no season pass and all future updates will be free for all players. Cosmetic items can be earned through game play.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    good news. Looking forward to it. I hope it launches with enough classes and maps.

• jitter77jitter77 Member UncommonPosts: 512
    I am playing the beta on pc and it makes me want to smash my keyboard and mouse. I am terrible at it.
  • Marcus999Seth9Marcus999Seth9 Member CommonPosts: 2
    The best adult gameplay better than Quake Champions and Owerwatch, Unreal engine makes me feel like new era of Unreal Tournament. Runs pretty fluid on mid end laptop. real fun of playing. I love this game :)))) its ready to deploy on market anytime soon.
    SBFord
  • Marcus999Seth9Marcus999Seth9 Member CommonPosts: 2
    i forgot to mention, real fun in zero gravity wells, action dynamic gameplay- skillruns, real fun to play. I recommend to play in future open beta. Its a fresh start in 2017- game of the year for now for me. I wait paitiently to be on the steam and buy it. ahhh EU the servers runs great.
    SBFord
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Love that trailer :D

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Ok game, still would rather play OW by a mile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• killmaxskikillmaxski Member UncommonPosts: 25
    edited May 2017

The best adult gameplay better than Quake Champions and Owerwatch, Unreal engine makes me feel like new era of Unreal Tournament. Runs pretty fluid on mid end laptop. real fun of playing. I love this game :)))) its ready to deploy on market anytime soon.

The new Unreal Tournament is pretty damn good, free AND its done by the right company, Epic Games. Not some free-to-play trash game publisher involved. *cough* nexon
  • chyotechyote Member CommonPosts: 12
    What is more awesome, than flying a jetpack with a yuge freaking three barreled minigun on it? Eh? Nothing! unless its a three barreled nuke launcher then OMG.