Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone get a "Ascended Essentials Pack" email? Win Back?

kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
I was unlucky to get one of these but I heard some people been getting them. I was wondering if it was a code or auto linked to the users account. I'm not sure how their given out so if someone has gotten one how did you get it?

The long story is I'm hoping their code based so down the road maybe one my friends will get one. Sadly that I have now logged into the game I'm pretty sure I will not get any winbacks anytime soon.

SNIP

Comments

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    kanechart said:
    I was unlucky to get one of these but I heard some people been getting them. I was wondering if it was a code or auto linked to the users account. I'm not sure how their given out so if someone has gotten one how did you get it?

The long story is I'm hoping their code based so down the road maybe one my friends will get one. Sadly that I have now logged into the game I'm pretty sure I will not get any winbacks anytime soon.
    Are you saying that you were unlucky because you didn't receive a code? I'm signed up to receive emails from Glyph, Rift, Devilian, and ArcheAge (even though I don't play it anymore), and I didn't get the code. It would have been nice to get the Ascended Essentials Pack, but the last email that I received was the one telling me about the free expansion.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    kanechart said:

Are you saying that you were unlucky because you didn't receive a code? I'm signed up to receive emails from Glyph, Rift, Devilian, and ArcheAge (even though I don't play it anymore), and I didn't get the code. It would have been nice to get the Ascended Essentials Pack, but the last email that I received was the one telling me about the free expansion.
    Correct on the unlucky part. 

SNIP