Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D.Va Lands on PTR, Stars in Latest Spotlight Video - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageD.Va Lands on PTR, Stars in Latest Spotlight Video - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

The Heroes of the Storm PTR has been updated to bring a number of changes into the game, most notably anchored by the arrival of Overwatch's D.Va. In a new video, the HotS team has spotlighted D.Va's abilities and show her in action in the Nexus.

Read the full story here

Comments

• chanmingchanming Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Inb4 blizzard renames the game as Heroes of Overwatch.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473

chanming said:

Inb4 blizzard renames the game as Heroes of Overwatch.

Hots has 66 heroes. And only 5 of them are Overwatch heroes. We only got 2 Overwatch heroes in a row and someone already started to complain. We literally got 5 warcraft heroes in a row not too long ago. Try harder next time...
  • velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Not every1 can use brain to understand that HOTS includes characters from all of their games, was obviously an overwatch themed release with map and champs just like for diablo and starcraft before.
  • mezhumezhu Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Gotta admit the hots development team are doing a great job with hero design. This game has more unique and memorable heroes than all the rest of the mobas combined.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    wish they made dva more adult. she looks too much child**** :S
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Arskaaa said:

wish they made dva more adult. she looks too much child**** :S

Could be that facepaint that makes her look like a kid strolling through a theme park.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    edited May 2017
    Bunny Hop as ultimate? Even if it's not really bunny hop as most gamers will understand it i think. And "terrible terrible damage". Nice one.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
    edited May 2017
    I would love a Brawl mode in HotS with only Overwatch heroes and game modes. Would be awesome to be able to switch heroes in-match as well, much like in Overwatch.

Cheers.