Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• FreezmanFreezman Member UncommonPosts: 6

dswag22 said:

Ive ony just started world of warcraft. Any tips?

Run for your life. 
  • ZionBaneZionBane Member UncommonPosts: 328
    Currently?

Not much.. just playing Warhammer 40K Eternal Smurfs Crusade, and Dawn of War III.

Looking forward to Pantheon Rise of the Fallen, and Chronicles of Elrya.

Also playing "Forum Wars".. despite my better judgment.
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    Just started playing Darkfall Rise of Agon... had the funnest PVE that I have ever had today! Best RP experience ever! (in a game anyways)

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• webasto92webasto92 Member CommonPosts: 4
    I am playing Forbidden World, its browser game with 3D graphic, have very good gameplay and everything :)
    -Links-
    Facebook app: https://apps.facebook.com/forbiddenworld
    I think you all need to try this new game :)
  • SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 85
    im playing Darkfall rise of agon!  open world, PVe,PVE full loots sandbox game its amazing its a gem in a rough

i streaming gameplay weekdays 10pm-1am at the moment ! come check it out or look up the game

• eviloverlordgameseviloverlordgames Member CommonPosts: 4
    I'm alternately playing Torment: Tides of Numenera and its predecessor - which I somehow missed the first time around - Planescape Torment, which you can play on the iPad now, remastered.

I'm also waiting for The Secret World to relaunch as Secret World Legends so I can get back into that space. I don't know if the relaunch will improve it, but at least the devs have convinced the business people that doing this will let them complete the story content! 
  • AltneroAltnero Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4)
  • 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Plan on playing AQ3D
  • HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
    heya! im an rpg player and now playing LONT (legend of ninetails) mobile, FWM (forsaken world mobile) and ragnarok journey  o:)
    rankor2

Let's Play Ragnarok Journey
  • ScarhunterScarhunter Member CommonPosts: 3
    I'm currently playing swtor and elderscrollsonline i'm waiting on the guild 3 for release

I want to focus on co-op rp and social aspect of mmorpgs I haven't found a group on either title that likes the way I rp, i'm always open to learn new ways and I don't mind doing some online rp training.

As a result of my current experience, I have lost a bit of drive to rp and have been out of practice, since 2015. I have since sort of continued playing solo, (I know on an mmorpg that's strange and I agree)

I want to change that, and maybe even become a leader of an rp group, but I don't want to be in charge of the guilds but I would like to be a regular player, I want to roleplay from the beginning of my characters (level 1 or even 0 if there ever is one, and develop my skills in rping.

I hope I will find groups on those 3 game titles to have a better rp experience in my games.

I also hope this isn't entirely off topic, and gives insight, on my experience thus far.
  • RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    PUBG
    CS:GO
    Witcher 3
    WoW ( doing all of the old content and quests and professions really enjoying it playing at my owm pace )

• Lascell87Lascell87 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Atm

Windows: FF Heavensward

Was playing Revo but I had to decline. Now I am just waiting for a new game that ticks all the boxes.
  • xonedlxonedl Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Trying out Soul Worker. Customizable skill combo, good anime aesthetic. Although costume and character appearances aren't exactly very accessible until you start throwing money.
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Been giving Eldevin a try. Visually reminds me a little bit of Dungeon Siege Legends of Arana.  Like that game, the actual polygon counts and texture detail is crude, but the artists/designers worked well within those limits. Translation: old school graphics yet it still looks nice enough to prompt an urge to wander and explore.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • 100situspokerr100situspokerr Member CommonPosts: 1
    still playing dota till right now
  • WernerRealmWernerRealm Member CommonPosts: 7
    edited May 2018
    I was playing Mistwalkers. A TRO private server. But then they got greedy, shut down, and are now aligned with the owners and are chargin people again
    Post edited by WernerRealm on
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Still playing JD, though i can see that it is nearing its end.

Gave up on Eldevin. The leveling, or rather, the matching of available quests to the players actual ability (to not die) is off, way off.  Also, it looks like as one progresses, crafting becomes important, and I don't do crafting.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    At the end of 6 months into 2017 I'm still playing on the DAOC freeshard which launched in early January.

Not so sure its based on any great love for the game, but nothing I've considered playing (AOC, SWL, Conan Exiles, a return to EVE, Fallout New Vegas or Darkest Dungeons) has caught my interest enough to actually try them.

Still looking for something truly different with a long term appeal.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DokuwanDokuwan Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited July 2017
    Playing Albion Online. Just had a Last hurraa with my guild Immortals before final beta end. Now waiting for launch :)

[Youtube]

Post edited by Dokuwan on
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    At the moment I am playing Warframe, but I plan to go back to BDO next month.

• IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    edited July 2017
    I'm playing Blade and Soul atm, but i have 1-2 raid days when i login to a private WoW server for some icc25hc and possibly some arenas. Future plans are to comeback to Warframe and see how it is now, last time i played it was when they were releasing these wing frames. Also hitting up some ARPG with friends tho they need to come out first though, but for now BnS is solid and it seems it'll be solid for a good time. If some MMORPG with solid PvP comes out i'll probably try it out tho for now WoW and BnS are the best PvP MMORPGs i've played and i played almost every MMORPG out there (yes i like skill requiring instanced pvp not open world zerg fest).
  • bsdrwhobsdrwho Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm playing Torn City.  It's mostly text based, but there are some graphics.  It's a very long-term sort of game, one hits the gym, works jobs, and commits crimes for money.  One can join a faction, basically an organized crime group.  Good forums there for socializing too.  It's free as well.

https://www.torn.com/1998988   If anyone is interested.
  • SubilacSubilac Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I've been playing ESO for two months and am having a blast. I quit Runescape because there are more bots then players. 
  • MikaelJordanMikaelJordan Member CommonPosts: 20
    Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Can not stop Playing this, everything is just so good.

Civ 6 - Pretty much my most favorite strategy game now.

Total War: Warhammer - I don't really like this version of Total War - Looking for the upcoming historical version of them.
  • JaakSerafimJaakSerafim Member CommonPosts: 2
    HearthStone
    PUBG
    CS:GO
This discussion has been closed.