Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Shifting Tombs Adventure to Launch on June 5th - Runescape - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageThe Shifting Tombs Adventure to Launch on June 5th - Runescape - MMORPG.com

Runescape News - Runescape players will have new adventure to undertake called The Shifting Tombs. It is packed with "fast-paced skilling activities" for middle- and high-end players. It is part of the upcoming expansion called Menaphos: The Golden City that is set to launch on June 5th.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• drakolasdrakolas Member UncommonPosts: 45
    I really wish they would have reworked the game for a higher tick rate when they added the new combat system. I can't stand playing a game where I feel like I'm fighting the system just to move during boss fights etc.
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    "Fast paced skilling activites" Nothing in RS is fast paced, haha. Yea, Runescape is pretty awful. It's pretty crazy the following it has. Seems very popular with young kids.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 736
    Looking forward to the expansion! :)
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    My first MMO!!!

I have some very nice memories with RS. I would check it again if I could get my first char back, but because I don't remember the old pass and there was no "secret questions, email, etc" type of info while you created your account back then, it seems I get rejected every time I request my account back :)

Oh well. Good luck RS :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!