Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barons of the Galaxy launching live on May 13th, 2017

DrDread74DrDread74 Member UncommonPosts: 308
After years of solo indie development and some beta testing, the game is finally good enough to launch live on May 13th, 2017.

I invite anyone who is interested to give it a try. It's been a lot of fun working on it and a lot of players are having fun playing the Open Beta. The new features and content we're already working on is popular with everyone also. 

I'm still offering the rewards from the successful Kickstarter months ago to anyone who wants to donate directly. That offer is going away sometime this week. The accelerated start options in the live game wont come online for a while and they are not nearly as good.

Have fun, give feedback! =)

http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/
 An MMO game I created, solo. It's live now and absolutely free to play!

Comments

• zCatzCat Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I am looking forward to it
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Dude, I salute you. For the hard work and having done something most just dream of. Exciting times ahead for sure! The game is not my cup of tea but it looks really solid.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• BossalinieBossalinie Member UncommonPosts: 724
    I actually took a little time to make something off the game and ended up liking it a ton! Can't wait till launch
  • DrDread74DrDread74 Member UncommonPosts: 308
    There was a big spike in new players today. Probably from the MMORPG.com news post

http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/
     An MMO game I created, solo. It's live now and absolutely free to play!