Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Livestream

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
If you want to see the gameplay they show some at 31:00.   

Comments

• dcdistrodcdistro Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited May 2017

I know this game is a good 2 years from beta at this point but if you register to their website please do me a favor and use my referral link. I appreciate anyone who does if you register now they have weekly draws for alpha and beta keys so the sooner you do it the better chance you have at getting in early and checking this game out :smiley:

Post edited by Vaross on
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    edited May 2017
    I just recently got through watching the twitch live stream from Friday, May 5th, and it occurred to me after hearing their current guest and his reactions...

Now, I want to see a guest on their live Q&A who isn't an automatic fan of the game. Instead, a guest who is more skeptical... Someone who will ask some hard to answer questions. If they can alleviate that person's concerns and convince them to support the project, it'd go a long way.

It's easy to win over someone who's already a fan. Now, I want to see them win over someone who isn't...

@Slapshot1188 , can you apply to be one of their Q&A guests? :lol:

I feel like we'd get more information from the questions of a skeptic, than a fan. Thoughts?
    --------------------------------------------
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Before I watch it, do they talk about their class or combat vision?
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464

Nanfoodle said:

Before I watch it, do they talk about their class or combat vision?

No, not that I heard. I watched / listened while working, so I may have missed it if they did.

The gameplay part was a rogue walking/running around, showing off some freehold buildings. The character did do a jump though at one point! :wink:

Now listening to their QA from Monday, I'll let you know if there's anything about it there.
    --------------------------------------------
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

I just recently got through watching the twitch live stream from Friday, May 5th, and it occurred to me after hearing their current guest and his reactions...

Now, I want to see a guest on their live Q&A who isn't an automatic fan of the game. Instead, a guest who is more skeptical... Someone who will ask some hard to answer questions. If they can alleviate that person's concerns and convince them to support the project, it'd go a long way.

It's easy to win over someone who's already a fan. Now, I want to see them win over someone who isn't...

@Slapshot1188 , can you apply to be one of their Q&A guests? :lol:

I feel like we'd get more information from the questions of a skeptic, than a fan. Thoughts?

That would be awesome!  

Bill should give me a column here.  I bet I could break records ☝️

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009
    Its literally 30s of walking through a door in Unreal 4.