Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous - decide IN GAME how the next E-D novel will end

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/347455-The-Premonition-End-Game-Event-29th-April-3303

"To all Elite Dangerous CMDRs.
I am nearing the end of putting together the next official Elite Dangerous novel, Premonition.
My original book, Reclamation, was written long before the game was available, and the story was set by the limits of my own imagination.
This time it’s different.
This book isn’t aiming just to be a compelling story, nor is it just a chronicle of what happened after events in-game. It has been and is still being written ‘live’ as the story develops and continues to be steered by player actions.
Many of you will have been present in notable events, influencing them one way or another, sometimes drastically, sometimes subtly.
Whilst the story of Elite Dangerous itself will continue, a book must have a beginning and an end. That end is approaching and it’s only fitting that the finalé is determined by the players themselves.
To mark this, I am inviting all of you to take part in an in-game event, the outcome of which will decide how this chapter in the Elite Dangerous storyline concludes. The book will be written by your combined actions, for good, or for ill…"

"Mission Directive

• CMDR Salomé, formerly the disgraced Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, is wanted by the Empire.
  • She is accused of terrorism and is a convicted criminal, found guilty of the attempted assassination of Fleet Admiral Denton Patreus.
  • Her co-conspirators; CMDRs Raan Corsen, Tsu Singh and Yuri Nakamura are also wanted for aiding and abetting her in her plans to destabilise the galaxy.
  • So far they have evaded justice and remain at large. Intelligence reports indicate that they will be attempting to reach an unconfirmed destination in the heart of the core worlds (the bubble) for reasons unknown aided by disaffected factions and other malcontents.
  • A bounty of 5 Million credits is offered for Salomé’s death. 2 Million credits is offered, apiece, on receipt of similar proof of her conspirators’ demise.
  • Consider all of them armed and extremely dangerous.
  • They, and those helping them, have been sighted in and around the Col 70 Sector, in the vicinity of the 46 Eridani system.
  • Do not engage in communications. Show no mercy. Kill them all on sight."

Have fun

Comments