Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation and the Multi-Level Marketing connection

12345679»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,174
    edited May 2017

Jacobin said:

Torval said:
    You introduced Chivalry into the argument. That's how debate rules work. Don't introduce something as an argument you think is bogus. You can't introduce and use an argument for one point and then dismiss it when used as a counterpoint.

Ummm no it was our crazy canuck friend.

Ah yeah, I see that now. I seem to have entered that abominable state people get when they're not right.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

Torval said:

Jacobin said:

Torval said:
    You introduced Chivalry into the argument. That's how debate rules work. Don't introduce something as an argument you think is bogus. You can't introduce and use an argument for one point and then dismiss it when used as a counterpoint.

Ummm no it was our crazy canuck friend.

Ah yeah, I see that now. I seem to have entered that abominable state people get when they're not right.

Just to be clear, we're talking about the abominable state that he's in, right? 

I'll admit I've got a problem, but it's not with being inaccurate or incorrect. It's more like this, but with inaccurate forum posts. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------