Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow really no trading...

hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
I saw this at walmart, and thought it was time to give Diablo 3 a try, maybe they fixed all the stuff they broke when it came out. I never in my wildest dreams would of guessed they would remove trading, what a waste of 30 dollars. Diablo 2 was all about trading, it was like 80 percent of the fun finding great stuff to trade for other peoples stuff. I most of the time don't actually feel angry at a game, but that really pisses me off. I was looking forward to a new game, now its just dumpster trash. What rotten bastards. 

Comments

• hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    edited May 2017
    Bastards even made it so the cd doesn't explode when you bend it, that would of atleast been worth 30 bucks. O well guess I will just light it on fire, I am sure it will make some nice pretty black smoke, and all sorts of colors. 
  • ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Put it in the microwave for fun.

ololulu said:

That is not fun enough, I doubt it will do much just take a long time to melt. I do have a old microwave though, maybe ill stick the box in there, with some spray paint cans, turn the microwave on, and light it all on fire.
  • ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164
    edited May 2017
    M

ololulu said:

That is not fun enough, I doubt it will do much just take a long time to melt. I do have a old microwave though, maybe ill stick the box in there, with some spray paint cans, turn the microwave on, and light it all on fire.

Make sure the cans are full for more fun and add some raw eggs.

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335

They removed trading?

Been playing for years and I never noticed.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

They removed trading?

Been playing for years and I never noticed.

Apparently you dont play the game to trade with other players, I dont even see the point in playing. With no trading that eliminates all the reasons to interact with other people. 90 percent at least for me of Diablo 2 was finding cool items to bring to town and trade with other people. ololulu said:

M

ololulu said:

Make sure the cans are full for more fun and add some raw eggs.

Of course they would be full, as for eggs, they wouldn't even be noticeable once its all lit on fire, and explodes in a big fire ball from the spray paint cans.  
  • jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    edited May 2017
    If you are on the console version trading is disabled in season play only. This is to prevent modded items from entering the season.

Regular non season characters can trade all they want. I think there was a message in game when creating a season character to this effect.

Unless something has changed in the last week or so.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    You don't need trading with Loot 2.0 https://www.diablowiki.net/Loot_2.0 though I believe you can still trade items that drop in group play, with people in your group. Not having trading essentially eliminates RMT, which is clear they wanted to do when they got rid of the RMAH.
    edited May 2017

jdnewell said:

If you are on the console version trading is disabled in season play only. This is to prevent modded items from entering the season.

Regular non season characters can trade all they want. I think there was a message in game when creating a season character to this effect.

Unless something has changed in the last week or so.

You can only trade between your party members within a few hours of the item dropping. I just asked Blizzard support while I was trying to get them to give me a diablo 2 cd key code, and delete my diablo 3 one, which they didn't. So I dono where you got regular  non season characters can trade, because they cannot. 
     Forgrimm said:

You don't need trading with Loot 2.0 https://www.diablowiki.net/Loot_2.0 though I believe you can still trade items that drop in group play, with people in your group. Not having trading essentially eliminates RMT, which is clear they wanted to do when they got rid of the RMAH.

What do you mean you dont need trading what kind of garbage is that. First trading is fun, and second my friend who was gonna play it with me, doesn't get to play as much as I would, so I would never be able to give him stuff to help him out. [mod edit] I wasn't even looking for RMT, I typed in Diablo 3 trading, and the first 4 websites were about how you can buy stuff from them....... 

https://www.playerauctions.com/diablo-3-items/

http://www.d3itemsale.com/

http://lovepvp.com/

[mod edit] It didn't essentially eliminate anything to do with RMT. It eliminated 90 percent of any reason to interact with people, and made it impossible to have help your friends out. This is called dumpster game, that needs to be put in the microwave and blown up. 
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237
    I havent played much at all on the ps4 version lately. But unless something changed ( which it might have ) you could for sure trade with other players. At any time, mail stuff to your friends, drop items in town, ect.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Great game.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yep ,it turned me off,played for about 3 weeks and never since.
    Then i also play their Hearthstone game and yep,no trading again which is really lame.
    Blizzard gets way too much credit,once i have finally spent some time dealing with Blizzard games i am noticing they are a pretty scammy operation.

A LOT of people left D3 and all Blizzard has done is add a couple classes and to me not even fun because we are still playing the same  maps over and over and over.

D3 was fun the first time through each map,since then it has been no fun at all.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Still a great game.

Soki123 said:

Still a great game.

Yeah maybe if your a communist, and think that having no market in game at all equals a good thing. 
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    When I played it I was trading... ooo just realised it had real money auction then too. My experience is outdated sorry.
    Chamber of Chains
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Take it back to walmart and tell them the CD wont read. Thoes dip shits dont know the CD key is all you need.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    The DVD would make a good beer coaster

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• zamocnyzamocny Member CommonPosts: 7
    edited July 2017
    A lot of things changed in D3, who knows if not for the best?

Also trading is still possible, but through websites like www.odealo.com and sharing loot with other players
    Post edited by zamocny on