Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash Shop and Patron Discussion

2»

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

AA is still nothing but P2W and Alt/Bot land. Most of its population are bots.

K. thanks for the necro.
  • Torin_KhaosTorin_Khaos Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Alb dont get me wrong AA defiantly looks like a great game. If there was a non-trion controlled free server out there it would probably be allot of fun. But really the game is controlled by a few high geared guilds. To pvp really either make 10 alts or break out your CC . Even then it will be a while before you will be anything but cannon fodder.

• KinGrosKinGros Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I need help I don't know how the forum is going to put my topic
    When I entered the game for the first time, 2 items disappeared, I did not have a long time ago Any post owl and Anywhere Warehouse
    It is to see if they can return them to me since I had them since they took them out in the Archeage unchained game
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited December 2021
    KinGros said:
    I need help I don't know how the forum is going to put my topic
    When I entered the game for the first time, 2 items disappeared, I did not have a long time ago Any post owl and Anywhere Warehouse
    It is to see if they can return them to me since I had them since they took them out in the Archeage unchained game
    I would advise you to post on the official forum, assuming you are not an adbot. You can't post a thread here at this stage but maybe someone can point you in the right direction.
    edited December 2021
    How do you put a topic here, nothing appears to create a topic to claim I can only write about other people's topics

I was looking in the forum for a good time but I can't find where to put it if you pass me the link I appreciate it and by the way I am not adbot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited December 2021
    KinGros said:
    How do you put a topic here, nothing appears to create a topic to claim I can only write about other people's topics

I was looking in the forum for a good time but I can't find where to put it if you pass me the link I appreciate it and by the way I am not adbot
    You can't do a thread yet as you are too new to the forum. But what you requested help about seemed more like an issue for the in game help of Archeage, you need to put in a help request and soon.
    Sorry for using this topic to put my problem is that if not I do not find how to communicate but it is in this way
    that I would have to send a ticket something if it were the case if they pass me on the link I still do not go to the forum to this on the other side it was all easier that aspect
    And that as I do it is more than anything to claim mine, I disappeared suits and ANy-post Owl and Anywhere Warehousen