Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC Kickstarter is Live

WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
--------------------------------------------

Comments

• gothagotha Member UncommonPosts: 1,074
    Why do i get the feeling nodes are a better idea in theory than in practice.
  • bentrimbentrim Member UncommonPosts: 299
    Hey...I have an GOOD idea, that I need to have help funding on KS. But first I need "start-up" KS funds. So please send me money....so I can get started with my part.......errrrrrrr   "IDEA"
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

bentrim said:

Hey...I have an GOOD idea, that I need to have help funding on KS. But first I need "start-up" KS funds. So please send me money....so I can get started with my part.......errrrrrrr   "IDEA"

Do a Kickstarter. Hey, if someone making potato salad can make tens of thousands of dollars, just imagine how much you could make! Honestly, my guess is $0

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    The whole concept seems half-assed and the KS page has VERY few details, which doesn't inspire much confidence or give me a warm fuzzy.  I'll skip this one (the KS) and see what happens.

The combat looks...... interesting I guess?  It's an awkward hybrid system as far as I can tell

Pretty though!  VERY pretty!
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    They're funded. $900k from 5k backers.

Now they have to do the work.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Torval said:

I hope they fund up to at least naval combat. That idea is one thing that really intrigued me from ArcheAge.

It's in BDO too if you are interested.
  • ScoliozScolioz Member UncommonPosts: 110
    edited May 2017
    kickstarter is for losers aka leeches who cant get real investors....  You see companies like Blizzard or Ubisoft or EA using kickstarter?    no........   because they are actually successful companies .. who don't need to beg for money from the general public.If you cant get real investors to invest in your project then its probably not worth much to begin with.

Post edited by Scolioz on