Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for that PRAYING MMO?!

starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
K, I don't remember what mmo it is, but there was an MMO I played last summer where u didn't have to return to the quest person to finish them, you just had to "pray" to the Gods or something like that to complete them. Does anyone know what game it is please? And if so, does it still exist? Thank you in advance. ;)

Raptr Gamercard

Comments

• starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    doesn't anyone know what game this is? I know others played it, unless I was in the Twilight Zone of gaming land ;)
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    It sounds a little like Nether, Gods War or possibly Atlantica.  I am not sure if any of these are right, but hopefully one of them might be.  I hope you find the game, if I remember any others, I will return and post them.
  • starstorm777starstorm777 Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Thanks for your reply, I have played Gods War and Atlantica, and neither of those are it, I never heard of Nether and looked it up and that's definitely not it...it was more of a fantasy style 3d one like Lineage II or say Revelation Online....but sheesh I wish I could remember it. It was similar to Asta as well, I thought it was Asta at first, but when Asta came back the other day....it didn't do that praying thing so it must not have been that game. Maybe it was Weapons of Mythology, but I can't seem to get that game to work anymore for some reason. But I still don't think it is that one either, I think it had a higher population of players, and that game has like ZERO ...lolz ;) ...THANK u tho very much for responding, just racking my brain on this trying to remember is driving me crazy !!