Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: Rise of Agon Launch Trailer

JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674

Comments

• BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79
    This actually looks dope. The previous company AV ruined the previous game.. This new company Big Picture seems to be heading in the right direction. This game has SO much potential! I hope to see you all in game, i'll be giving it a shot.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    I'll be there Monday after release. But I am sure as hell going to be there :) A lot of people are going to play and I just hope they can provide enough content a few months in to make people stay. They are doing a great job though for those not interested in PvP only.

See you in Agon!
    Bumping this again, since the other thread got more attention and people jumped it straight away since it's "not attracting new players". It was a fun video, but this one is more informative :)

See you in Agon! Gonna be fun.
  • FullLootPvpFullLootPvp Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Yes this trailer looks way better... can't wait for May 5th.. was following up through alpha n beta and they improved a lot, thanks BPG! Time to come home finally ;)

Cya in Agon!
  • ThububThubub Member UncommonPosts: 62
    I have played DF since day one launch.  This company does it right.  They are a part of the community and communicate regularly.  So the game developed as Rise of Agon takes a lot of its ideas from what the player base wants.  They are also honest in what they are doing.  They have taken everything that was good about Darkfall and improved it.  It is definitely worth a look.  If you have ever played it, or never played it, give it a shot.
  • KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    Looks like shit.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • ThububThubub Member UncommonPosts: 62

Krimzin said:

Looks like shit.

Aren't you clever.  durr durr durr....
  • GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Yes. Full loot open world PvP.
  • FullLootPvpFullLootPvp Member UncommonPosts: 52

Ppiper said:

Does this game have forced PVP? I think it does, just want to be sure before I waste my time.

as mentioned before by Grandpa, its full loot open world PvP, but it's not forced - you may hide all day fishing in the protected starter cities ;)
    but apart of it those very few protected zones, its open world PvP where you have the risk of getting jumped, but they also improved the alignment system which should reduce the old gankfest...
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Meh!

R-000 said:

lol this garbage game was cancelled for a reason

It was cancelled because of a shit company. That is the only reason for it closing.