Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the good word :)

2»

Comments

• ElloaElloa Member UncommonPosts: 66

Will you upload a video from the Early Access 7 weekend? Am curious about the progress you have made.

Yes there will be!

Sharing few screenshots meanwhile...

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I should mention that i like the basic core concept of the game.I like or MUST have grouping, i like the mention of Dnd stats and i don't mind having to find a trainer to learn some abilities.I even like the idea of being able to create your OWN type class/player but everything just seems to yet again take a back seat to my older favorite game.
    Example why would i need to make  a unique character if i can already do that with a sub class design that allows you to play every single class on the same player,your not getting any more unique than that.

I only dabble in FFXi for free now,i don't take it serious anymore because i am looking for a NEWER game that can match it or better it.I realize it is not easy to match FFXI unless you are a big studio but i would accept smaller and allowed to grow over time,i just need to see  a quality build design from the start.

I feel the game is close,like very close to something i would play but just not good enough.Early access has so far proven to me to be nothing more than bait to keep making promises to keep money rolling in.This game was mentioned to be very close way back in 2015 so by now it should be an official release.So my hopes still fall with Pantheon and sadly i am not too optimistic there either.

IMO believe in yourself,get your own funding,don't lead gamer's on with promises and continued early access gimmicks.So until i see a finished game it is just blind promises and gives me very little hope.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638

Will you upload a video from the Early Access 7 weekend? Am curious about the progress you have made.

Eventually. 

In the meantime you can read the blog post we put up the other day to catch an overview update of all the new features, including a slew of new screenshots from our Discord members. 

https://sagaoflucimia.com/whats-new-in-early-access-7

Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • dswag22dswag22 Member CommonPosts: 19
    Wow is IMO, the best rpg around, got no time for any other games