Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A New Parody Emerges

rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

oh dear.... :D
Babuinix

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Forgive my ignorance I don't get it 

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited April 2017
    This is the prometheus movie ship isn't it? 

• BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Was this supposed to be a dig at Star Citizen? Neither of those images are related. Bottom is from Interstellar, the other appears to be concept for Prometheus.
    Babuinix
    edited April 2017
    Balmong said:

Was this supposed to be a dig at Star Citizen? Neither of those images are related. Bottom is from Interstellar, the other appears to be concept for Prometheus.

See the video I posted, the bottom is an actual shot of the movie Prometheus, the top one that appears to be the concept. 

The constellation does remind me of Prometheus because of its cockpit, but it is not any plain copy.

*The Constellation Andromeda btw, the other variants have a different cockpit.
  • BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170

MaxBacon said:

Balmong said:

See the video I posted, the bottom is an actual shot of the movie Prometheus, the top one that appears to be the concept. 

The constellation does remind me of Prometheus because of its cockpit, but it is not any plain copy of it.

You're right they are both Prometheus, for some reason reverse image search came back as Interstellar on the bottom one.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Is the parody that they used someone else's work to create their parody? 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

CrazKanuk said:

Is the parody that they used someone else's work to create their parody? 

I think he might have taken the first image as one Concept for the SC's constellation to be a copy of Prometheus, however it is a concept for the movie itself.
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited April 2017
    Oh dear... O.o  anyone who's dumb enough to fall from this shit deserves all the mocking they get. 

Both images have nothing to do with Star Citizen as they are both concept arts for Prometheus. 

Another parody from the usual haters. Talk about DENSE =) 
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Constellation cockpit pictures

and lets not forget the other rooms (Phoenix variant)

Have fun
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    You folks are all so weird I can't even tell you apart anymore, and the hater vs. cult member meta is too layered to understand anymore.

When is the game scheduled to be finished and released?

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    When its ready ofc.
  • OdeezeeOdeezee Member UncommonPosts: 69
    it's a shame that people will believe anything including this which i am sure is from the thread over on the Frontier forums. smh. there literally is not reason for such misinformation. if the game puts people off so much, i do not understand why the feel the "need" to comment on any-and everything related to it. shame really.
    Phaserlight

"Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"
    For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG

Only failures wish failure upon others. It helps them cope with living as such. Specialy proeminent in the trolls culture.

This discussion has been closed.