Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayStation 4 CBT Begins, Couch Co-Op Revealed - Marvel Heroes 2016 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePlayStation 4 CBT Begins, Couch Co-Op Revealed - Marvel Heroes 2016 - MMORPG.com

Marvel Heroes 2016 News - Marvel Heroes Omega, the PlayStation 4 version of Marvel Heroes 2016, has started closed beta testing as of today. Closed beta testing will run from today through May 15th. In addition, Gazillion revealed "drop-in, two-player, couch co-op. It will also be part of the closed beta experience.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Must be a US only thing, as I can't see anything on the EU PS Store.
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

JeroKane said:

Closed.....beta testing.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

JeroKane said:

It's closed beta. Did you sign up?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    SOLD!!!!! 

Until now there have been very few games to do something like this anymore, so in our house we've had to resort to the old LAN Party model of bringing all our PS4s together to play as a party. This will be very welcome! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• dswag22dswag22 Member CommonPosts: 19
    Is this a US only thing? I feel special lulzz
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    edited April 2017

SBFord said:

JeroKane said:

Did you guys even bothered to actually check the official website and QA?

How can I access the PS4 Closed Beta?

Players interested in joining the PlayStation 4 closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega can select from a variety of Founder’s Packs for sale on the PlayStation Store to secure continued closed beta access -- and can be purchased online via the [official PlayStation Store website], through the PlayStation 4 console, or on the official Marvel Heroes Omega [website]. As an added bonus to everyone who takes the time to participate, all closed beta players, regardless of whether or not they purchased a Founder’s Pack, can look forward to receiving Daredevil, the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen, for free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their website there is a huge button "Playstation 4 Founder's Packs".

When I click on buy Founder Pack's on the PS4, it redirects you to the PlayStation Store, but they seem not to be available in Europe, only US!

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

JeroKane said:

SBFord said:

JeroKane said:

Did you guys even bothered to actually check the official website and QA?

How can I access the PS4 Closed Beta?

Players interested in joining the PlayStation 4 closed beta for Marvel Heroes Omega can select from a variety of Founder’s Packs for sale on the PlayStation Store to secure continued closed beta access -- and can be purchased online via the [official PlayStation Store website], through the PlayStation 4 console, or on the official Marvel Heroes Omega [website]. As an added bonus to everyone who takes the time to participate, all closed beta players, regardless of whether or not they purchased a Founder’s Pack, can look forward to receiving Daredevil, the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen, for free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their website there is a huge button "Playstation 4 Founder's Packs".

When I click on buy Founder Pack's on the PS4, it redirects you to the PlayStation Store, but they seem not to be available in Europe, only US!

Looks like Canada too. 

Thanks for the info. Now! Do I care enough to buy in right now? Hmmmmmmm

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    yea played all night and have to say the PC version is way better
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Not sure my brother will play - he's been playing PC far too long and achieved a lot without paying a dime. I might hop in though at release.