Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your current favorite building MMO

2»

Comments

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Haven't played it but from what I have heard, Wildstar.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I spent a considerable amount of time building in Vanguard. I built boats , houses and collected resources till I was falling asleep at the keyboard. I spent so much time crafting my wrist began to hurt badly. From my point of view Vanguard was a building MMO. 

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

DMKano said:

Scorchien said:

DMKano said:

Trove - they've made building a lot better than many voxel games - added Scaffolding blocks - you can drag blocks to form shapes etc..

Lengthy tutorial showing off building in Trove:

hey awesome thx for the video , Like i said , what crap .. the worst building in the enitre genre .. matter a fact i think i could go to my local diner and build something maybe more interesting with the different colored coffee creamers on the table ..

Hey no problem.

How is this worse than Minecraft? In Minecraft you cant even drag a set of blocks to form a line. You have to place each block individually.

But hey you wouldnt be hating on this just to spite me, now would you? ;)

Cheers!

This is a weird thing for me to get in the middle of (with the exception of disagreeing you in general), but you can drag a set of blocks to form a line in minecraft. I am biased as I think Minecraft is pretty great (although I haven't played it in years), but as usual, I just don't enjoy reading lies.
  • metalsmmetalsm Member UncommonPosts: 31

Skysaga

One of the most interesting out there imo.
  • VelifaxVelifax Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Wurm as others have said seems to do it right. However overall i preferred Xyson. The crafting was just right, you start by making grass baskets! And you drag around a cart which is awesome. Distance matters, which makes where your house sits matter too. Pretty low budget though.