Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets Play the Beta! | RipperX - LawBreakers Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLets Play the Beta! | RipperX - LawBreakers Videos - MMORPG.com

RipperX jumps into Lawbreakers for some Let's Play First Impressions! LawBreakers is an exhilarating new first-person shooter where even the laws of physics can be shattered, creating unprecedented gravity-based combat, resulting in an ever-evolving and bloody arena.

Read the full story here

Comments

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    Looks like overwatch or even cod or quake. Well for the one's that like this type of game they got a new one coming out soon. Otherwise nothing new really , looks fun but still same old, same old!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621

DMKano said:

As long as masses are glued to playing Overwatch, this will remain relatively unnoticed.

Fun game, but sadly irrelevant to masses playing Overwatch

Sadly this is true. I honestly had not even heard of this game until this video. But there is a chance still, since Overwatch has been some time now, maybe the usually "play it and ditch it" crowd will leave one for the other. We will see
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I'll give it a shot. The medic seems fun.
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    yah..i wasnt a fan of the double jump/ jet packs in cod type games and ppl running along walls so this is a pass for me..looks like a meh unreal tourney type game
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

DMKano said:

As long as masses are glued to playing Oberwatch, this will remain relatively unnoticed.

Fun game, but sadly irrelevant to masses playing Overwatch

Ok ! So .. blame a company which .. they are just doing their job since 90's.

And that is .. to entertain the gamers.

Anyway .. say , this game , LawBreakers ..will become the next Overwatch , and then, after a while , a game exactly like this, with potential , it's about to release , but it's kinda unnoticed because ..LawBreakers. What would you say then ?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well i can chime in on a simple statement like "entertaining gamers".

We can take ANY game on the planet,somewhere out there some people are entertained.If we use that criteria then we might as well just say every game is a 10/10 ,end of discussion,never talk about games ever again.
    When i rate a game it is based on effort in design,skilled art work not just art style,depth and systems.Then does the whole game come together like a world or is it just a smatter of ideas tossed into a generated world to cal lit a game,it all matters to me when rating a game.
    There are actually MANY criteria i look at ,like immersion,do characters look better in the creation window than in the game,is there hand holding markers everywhere,type of content,class design,combat design etc etc.
    T othe game...
    Done by a guy i really like in the gaming industry ..Cliff Bleszinski of the famed Unreal series.The game could be REALLY fun,something i would play but it does two things that turns me away.

1 I cannot stand characters flying around via jet packs or ANY type of flying.
    2 The grappling hook was a mod idea added to the unreal series that i cannot accept in my gaming.
    Those two ideas would ruin pvp action for me and big time.Just give me map movement with z axis,not CHEAP movement.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If not for the flying around and grappling hook,i would be in there playing right this minute.BAH ..Cliff you ruined it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Wizardry said:

Well i can chime in on a simple statement like "entertaining gamers".

We can take ANY game on the planet,somewhere out there some people are entertained.If we use that criteria then we might as well just say every game is a 10/10 ,end of discussion,never talk about games ever again.
    When i rate a game it is based on effort in design,skilled art work not just art style,depth and systems.Then does the whole game come together like a world or is it just a smatter of ideas tossed into a generated world to cal lit a game,it all matters to me when rating a game.
    There are actually MANY criteria i look at ,like immersion,do characters look better in the creation window than in the game,is there hand holding markers everywhere,type of content,class design,combat design etc etc.
    T othe game...
    Done by a guy i really like in the gaming industry ..Cliff Bleszinski of the famed Unreal series.The game could be REALLY fun,something i would play but it does two things that turns me away.

1 I cannot stand characters flying around via jet packs or ANY type of flying.
    2 The grappling hook was a mod idea added to the unreal series that i cannot accept in my gaming.
    Those two ideas would ruin pvp action for me and big time.Just give me map movement with z axis,not CHEAP movement.

Wizardry said:

If not for the flying around and grappling hook,i would be in there playing right this minute.BAH ..Cliff you ruined it.

What kind of .. "Wizardry" is this ? .. 

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    It is such a shame that RipperX somewhere along the way totally lost his nack of making exciting videos. Now its just another video... :/