Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

95% Horde sever, why all the Alli all of a sudden?

HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129
Greetings Friends!

My wife and I moved to Area-52 years ago b/c of the heavy horde player base and love it. Here recently we have noticed, especially since last big patch, I am questing in a sea of yellow tags! (Alliance) from other servers! This used to not be like this. Anyone got any ideas?

Good hunting!

#11961skips

Comments

• hunterdelta00hunterdelta00 Member UncommonPosts: 10

Yeah is a merged area with other servers, you should seen that a lot more in other areas also.

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

Yeah is a merged area with other servers, you should seen that a lot more in other areas also.

Yeah, I am beginning to believe you are correct.

But on the other side, Area-52 server is full, sometimes with a queue to get in, so there is plenty of us Horde to play, I guess they just threw us in with several low pop alli servers.

Good Hunting!
    battletag #11961skips
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    This is a normal PvE realm right .They merge the lower population servers so you can play with more people from other servers this has been a WoW policy for some years. That is why you see them.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I remember when GW2 changed their map system which was more or less the same as a server merge.

Trust me, it may feel weird and out of place at first but at some point it becomes enjoyable to have so many people around you.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    My horde mains are on Area 52 as well.  I've been there since BC.  Started out on a small adorable server called Muradin in vanilla lol.  A52 has always been very horde heavy.  I doubt that has changed.  But I haven't played since a few weeks after launch of Legion.  So maybe things have changed.
  • HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129
    Thanks guys/gals for the comments, makes sense now as Dakeru stated, my wife and I & Guild will sooner or latter get used to more alli that has been added

Keep calm and Game on!

Good Hunting!
    battletag #11961skips