Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's next?

jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882
Always interested in where people go after moments like this.  What game did you go to?

Comments

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Project Gorgon is interestng
  • The-X-FloThe-X-Flo Member CommonPosts: 3

Vidir said:

Does it feel like AC ?
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680

The-X-Flo said:

Vidir said:

Does it feel like AC ?

Some think it does but i'm on the fence still
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    Project Gorgon is okay.  It is not AC but does have some of the feel of AC.  My experiences with it though are fairly old.  I kind of got out of it when they made more of it group friendly and less of it solo friendly. 
  • ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272
    edited April 2017

The-X-Flo said:

Vidir said:

Does it feel like AC ?

it's made by the AC2 lead dev / producer I think (eric heimburg), so it will feel more like that game I imagine.  I didn't play AC 1 or 2 though, but I'm loving project gorgon.  It's come a long way, and UI update should be coming up soon.  the GUI is pretty basic atm.
  • The-X-FloThe-X-Flo Member CommonPosts: 3
    Sorry to post here, but how can I create a new topic ? I can't find anything
  • CalaruilCalaruil Member UncommonPosts: 141
    edited December 2017
    ubermut said:

The-X-Flo said:

Vidir said:

Does it feel like AC ?

it's made by the AC2 lead dev / producer I think (eric heimburg), so it will feel more like that game I imagine.  I didn't play AC 1 or 2 though, but I'm loving project gorgon.  It's come a long way, and UI update should be coming up soon.  the GUI is pretty basic atm.
    AC2 didn't deserve the name Asherons call.

I am currently watching Ashes (probably be another wow clone) and Chronicles of Elyria  (should be good if it gets finished).
    But neither will be AC
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited December 2017
    jesad said:
    Always interested in where people go after moments like this.  What game did you go to?
    Project Gorgon , lots of AC players there , they even have there own AC guild ...
    https://projectgorgon.com/

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Main_Page

Asherons Call Legacy ...............Now Recruiting
    https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?92-Asherons-Legacy-Now-Recruiting!

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    edited December 2017
    Have they gotten rid of that glaringly annoying big 2d box around targetted mobs in Project Gorgon yet?  Maybe a minor thing but it's so ugly and unnecessary that I can't get past it.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    The-X-Flo said:
    Sorry to post here, but how can I create a new topic ? I can't find anything
    On the main page .. click on forums. . then select a forum and press the "new discussion" button.  I think that is what it says.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!