Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Endless Space Collection 1$

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
   Title ... the collection is up for grabs for 1 $ , thats an amazing deal if you were ever wanting to grab the game .. ES2 is coming in May ,So they seem to having a big sale to expose the series to a bigger audience ..

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208140/

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Torval said:

Thanks! I appreciate your Steam tips. I've not commented on the others but I've added a few of your suggestions, from the other threads, to my GoG or Steam wishlists.

i always got one eye on a good deal:)
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    edited April 2017
    How does this one stack up vs. other 4X games? I used to love these types of games once upon a time but I find when there's too much micromanagement I only play them for a very short time.

Stellaris for example... good game but I've hardly played it since I got it. Civ V, OTOH, I've played a couple of thousand hours.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited April 2017
    well its a pretty good 4x , with some unique approaches to space combat (card System) and research tree, it has great races with lore backing them .. Its no Distant World if your familiar , But it is a really good experience (once you navigate the moderate learning curve)  ..  Definitley fun and worth the 1$ .. also a great introduction to ES2 which is coming in May .. Which has shaped up really well as the devs have adressed and improved upoun the communites concerns from ES1

It does not have the depth of  Stellaris , which doesnt have any where near the depth of Distant World ...

Its fairly straight forward experience , which for 1$ you may find yourself , having a great time ...