Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned, But innocent

1235»

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Sometimes it is best to move on. This might be one of those times. I don't know if you cheated or not and don't really care as I thought PS2 was hot garbage. I hope you didn't invest to much money in the game.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Rhoklaw said:
    Phry said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    Yeah, I got both my 10+ year old accounts banned because apparently I didn't remove my payment info or cancel my subscription properly and got charged for 2 year long subscriptions last August. So I did a charge back since I hadn't played a DayBreak game in over 10 months. Yeah, I did the lazy man approach to getting my money back because I guarantee you, they would of said nope. I say that because if they had any honest business ethics, they'd send a reminder at least a day before charging you. This is why it's normal procedure for me to remove payment info or cancel immediately after subscribing yearly subscriptions. Game companies don't care about us.
    Why would a game company give a damn about you when you clearly don't care about them or even extending them the common courtesy of asking them first, you made the mistake, you could have said this to Daybreak, but instead you arbitrarily decided that they had to pay for your mistake? and your excuse is game companies don't care about us? seriously O.o
    Actually, pretty much every bill I pay each month gives me a reminder, from utilities, mortgage, phone and everything else under the sun. How hard would it be to email customers that they are about to be charged for a recurring subscription? It wouldn't considering how much other bullshit emails game companies put out about expansions and other crap they try to get you to come back.
    In that case what is best you do is you purchase your "Year subscription for example" Then you cancel your subscription unless your on one of those special things like I was when I had 7 Arche Age accounts that gives you discounts then you just cancel it and you renew when it expires.

So after your account is activated cancel the subscription / Renewal.