Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lockwood Mug & PuP Plushie Giveaway! - Atlas Reactor - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DivyneDivyne Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I love the game, like others, I have been playing since Alpha. It is extremely underrated. Its very well balanced, the art style is great, the play style is unique and a lot of fun. Should definitely have more articles about it on this site!!!
  • back2b4back2b4 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    AWWWWW MAN! Been loving it since Alpha and now I'm being punished for being an Aussie player :( wah..... I'll pay the postage :p

• indybobindybob Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I like the way that it is different from other like games.
  • idontlikemynameidontlikemyname Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Lets be honest no one wants that mug only the plush doll, if you want that mug im 100% sure you will hide it in your bathroom because it is really ugly...
  • MendedMended Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Love the gameplay the characters. God I love the taught never have a bad time on this game
  • KardwylderKardwylder Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Atlas Reactor is the exact kind of game I was looking for as a multiplayer game. You get a team, you get opponents, and just enough time to plan your moves to create one hell of a turn!

Also, PuP is the most adorable destructive robot ever!!!
  • KitasiaKitasia Member CommonPosts: 1
    Its cute
  • GoobearGoobear Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Cause it's different. Kinda like frozen synapse but not
  • FlartblartsonFlartblartson Member CommonPosts: 1
    Because it combines the turn based strategy of XCOM with the "hero roster" of MOBAs and games like Overwatch.
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    I love the characters attitudes :D
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    It's fun and a great way to unwind after work.
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • bleach531bleach531 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love this game because its one of a kind, the best feature i like about it is being able to taunt and each character and ability has one
  • ZylvianZylvian Member CommonPosts: 1
    It's such a great PvP centered turn-based strategy games, which both had a light surface and mad depth. I'm glad I picked it up.
  • quidomquidom Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I love it because they give away cool prizes.

My head smells like buzzing

• joemezcaljoemezcal Member UncommonPosts: 20

Kefo said:

Samhael said:

Holy crap -- that mug is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Now I want to gag gift it to someone.

Erm, I mean, the colors in Atlas Reactor are very pretty.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the mug and thought it was butt ugly.

It's a mug-ly.
  • scottpkellyscottpkelly Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love Atlas Reactor. Not as much as I'd love that lil plush PuP, but still.

I love Atlas Reactor because I'm a sucker for turn-based combat, and the character design oozes awesomeness. Strangely, the music is also amazing. It isn't easy for me to enjoy music that I hear looped over and over, but my mind actually craves those tunes.

<3
  • HuskyDawgHuskyDawg Member CommonPosts: 1
    Pick me! Pick me!
  • PhantomarchangelPhantomarchangel Member CommonPosts: 2
    I've been loving this game since it's very first reveal and earliest Alpha. It's got a unique style of characters and gameplay that no other game has really. Also as a strategy game it still hits the spot of rewarding skill and smart planning. The community is also quite warm and welcoming, even the pro/competitive players help new players learn the game because they care about the game growing. HELIO FOR LIFEEE! #RAGNAREKT
  • DarkCrowPnoiDarkCrowPnoi Member CommonPosts: 1
    What's not to love? A deeply strategic game with no RNG!
  • N00benvilleN00benville Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like the ridiculous mug based on a ridiculous character :)
  • NorthernKoalaNorthernKoala Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love the possibilities you can do with good team communication! Out smarting the enemy is the best!
  • viccamviccam Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    I really like the characters and their personalities, Also the wonderful voice over work goes well with them, Trion did a good job with that part, the taunts are great!

And Pup is SO cute!
  • GhalanGhalan Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I really like the turn-based multiplayer and all things considered Trion isn't THAT bad on a grand scheme of game companies
  • endaimajikendaimajik Member CommonPosts: 1
    combat is good. characters are pretty cool.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    edited April 2017
    Dam, more people posting here than actually play the game... :p