Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lockwood Mug & PuP Plushie Giveaway! - Atlas Reactor - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DarthPackmanDarthPackman Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love Atlas even though I haven't played a lot recently. It's the most intense turn based game I have ever played. The characters are fun and entertaining. The game is a gem.
  • SakeelSakeel Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Oh, I got a list, in no particular order:

* The developers. They love their creation so much to work on it every day and play it every day. It's not a "job" for them, it's a passion, and it shows in their creativity and interaction with the players.
    * The community. Helpful, friendly, creative people, everyone of which want to see the game grow and flourish.
    * The gameplay. Exciting, turn-based PvP, where every match is different. The number of possibilities, turn-by-turn, is astonishing, add to that the different freelancers and their varied skill kits, and it's too easy to become addicted.
    * The characters. Each one has an individuality. Some serious, some humorous, so that there's one to fit any personality type.
    * The lore. Fascinating, sci-fi world with tons of intrigue and mystery, where the players actually turn the course of major events.
  • NRFBToyStoreNRFBToyStore Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I started playing cause I love tactical turn based (XCOM favorite franchise), then the LORE is AMAZE! I would read a book. My fave thou, THE PUNS... DR Finn...hehehehe.
  • inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    Love it! hope too win one!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804
    I really did not like this game. I tried a half dozen rounds or so hoping I would 'get it' but, nope. Did not enjoy. Maybe I'll try it again some time but I doubt it. Don't want the mug either.
  • Draco619Draco619 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i love this game because of my girlfriend she introduced me to  atlas reactor and i fell in love with the lancers and the storylines about them
  • SeeroSeero Member UncommonPosts: 72
    The personality of the game is amazing, and, as a legally blind gamer, the way the game plays makes it so that I am not at a disadvantage, which makes the competition of the game so much more fun!
  • MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    These actually look pretty good and I do like the game.  PUP is one of my favorite characters.  Would really like these. 

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Love the costumes
  • kristal_moonkristal_moon Member CommonPosts: 1
    As a Beta Tester, and good friends with Muzzy and Pju in-game, I personally enjoy Atlas Reactor with the ability to change up my game, select different unique Lancers, and choose my style of play. I also enjoy the ability to help other players, and newcomers getting used to AR. As a Guardian of Atlas, I see it my duty to help others new and old get familiar with the game, new Lancers, new game modes, and even obtain exclusive content and promotional rares. It has been a fun ride going on Zuki's Bazooka Missile, dodging Nix's Reaper Shells, while having Helio shield everyone and setting a Black Hole in a bubble above an ally to pull them into the wall, while PuP uses it's Ultimate and scrambles the enemies to victory. I had to say that...

Atlas has been an inspiration, and has also been a blessing to my life as a Game Tester, and Game Dev of my own company. It has inspired me and helped me become more familiar with other game styles and think of the enemy's next move. This game REALLY makes you think, and I love it! Stay safe, have fun, and I'll be seeing you in Atlas!

~BabyGirlKristal#4774

• ldom007ldom007 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been around since Alpha and have around 400 games played. I just love it! I bought so many AAA games ready to dig in but I cant! Everytimes I open the computer I open Atlas and can't stop!

The freelancer the lore the mechanics the balance everything is set in a perfect way.

I cant wait to see this game in a year with the new maps and lancers its going to be even better!

Cheers :)
    Merci :)

Cybervoid
  • derkampferderkampfer Member CommonPosts: 1
    I've been playing Atlas Reactor since Season 1 and it's my favorite game by far. It's fast-paced, but you really have to strategize with your teammates. It really makes you think. The art is what drew me in initially, but the lore and gameplay have really made a dedicated player out of me :)
  • WolFinsterWolFinster Member CommonPosts: 1
    Been playing since alpha. It was a new game type for me. And i stick to it. 99% of the characters are well designed and fun to use !!! Got my gf into it and some friends
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    I love the theme and the turn-based game play!
  • kidbizzlekidbizzle Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have been supporting Atlas Reactor since day 1 and I love every last bit of what it has developed into. Seeing things from day one up until now, its incredible how much love has been put into making this game awesome.
  • ZXavierZXavier Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love this game because since everything takes place at the same time so it's less about reaction time and more about critical thinking. Not only that, but the characters all feel unique. Not to mention, the devs actively play their own game. Lastly, the community isn't exactly "toxic". 
  • A11troveA11trove Member CommonPosts: 1
    If I were to design a game, it would be 'Final Fantasy Tactics' set in a 'Fifth Element' future with the outlandish character designs & specializations of 'Metal Gear'—and thus, no wonder that 'Atlas Reactor' is so soulfully satisfying to play and see this world develop!

Also, OMG PLUSHIE THAT'S GENIUS
  • PlayerNumber6PlayerNumber6 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Its a great game to play when you need a few quick games of something.
  • DeterminedDetermined Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love Atlas Reactor because of my favorite character Lockwood's magnificent elephant hair.
  • kinsie21kinsie21 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I love the fun and cool character design.
  • ddevans96ddevans96 Member CommonPosts: 1
    The art style and general premise drew me in, and the lore and gameplay keep me engaged.
  • merlinmagic2merlinmagic2 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Tis Da Bomb!!!
  • surthreysurthrey Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I love the heavy Sci-Fi theme and the art style. I really believe partnering up with Razer Products was an awesome step since all my PC peripherals except monitor (hopefully Razer will put one out) are Razer Products.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229

Samhael said:

Holy crap -- that mug is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Now I want to gag gift it to someone.

Erm, I mean, the colors in Atlas Reactor are very pretty.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the mug and thought it was butt ugly.
  • CuChaspelCuChaspel Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited April 2017
    I love Atlas Reactor because it showed me a combat system I had not experienced before and I fell in love with it :D