Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Video What Do You Hope They Show?

I'm hoping we can see a character or group starting from scratch at level 1, I want to see if they need to run to trainers for their spells, I want to see if they have to grind funds to buy those spells, I want to see if there is a lack of bag space, I want to see just how hard it is to get the next levels. ect ect... 

What are you guys hoping to see? 

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Same question on the Pantheon forums, good subject though. 

I would like to see another starting area plus animations. I also can't wait to see the weather system which is going to be in the next vid. 

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    If they were to start from level 1 I hope to see plenty of "oh crap" moments from aggro higher mobs mixed in with the lower level ones they are trying to pull. I won't lie I hope to see a struggle to fill that XP bar... Things that are harder to get are always worth more :) 
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878

Basically more gameplay, hopefully more refined combat, animations, etc. and a better look at some examples of the perception system... New player experience / 'a typical day in Pantheon' would also be good, but I doubt it is nailed down at this point, so unlikely to be a good representation of the release version.

One thing I really want to see (as it is still my biggest ? over this game for it's potential to split the community) is some better examples of the 'atmospheres' and the ways players will be able to 'attune' to them.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Around a town or city with venders and the like.
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    I want to see the ranger class gameplay :)
    --------------------------------------------
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I want to see more of the world and also other combat videos.
    Chamber of Chains
  • Herr.GrabesmondHerr.Grabesmond Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'd like to see the first hour(-hour and a half) including character creation.
  • svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    Id like to see combinations.  Ways of weaving your spells or abilities that make them more powerful than they are by themselves.
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Character creation, even if basic and unfinished, would be cool. Anything new would be a plus. New zones are a must, imo.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I agree on the char creation. Time they showed us some under the hood stuff. What I really want I won't get. Bard game play lol. I would settle to see something new. I don't want to see starting areas. Jump to level 10-20 content. Hope they show environment and perception content. We need to see more of their unique Pantheon content. 
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Anything other than combat videos would be nice.  Cities as delete mentioned, char creation, crafting, teleport systems, etc.
  • Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335
    I would like to see a summoner with his pet.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    this!!! want to see summoner in action !
    Warlyx said:
    this!!! want to see summoner in action !
     Even people who want to play a necromancer would want to see that. I really would love to see how they handle pet classes. We saw the shaman pet but they really aren't a pet class. 
    Next live stream with CohhCarnage Thursday, April 27th at 11am PDT with part two streaming Tuesday, May 2nd at 11am PDT on his channel at twitch.tv/cohhcarnage.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Let's see some PvP. Why wait to the last minute to start quarreling over who is overpowered? 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests