Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 Early Access Pack Giveaway - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

1235»

Comments

• gandlesgandles Member UncommonPosts: 84
    edited April 2017
    I have been playing this on the pc for some time. Its really a good play. I would like to be able to play this with my son so we could both have some quality father son bonding. Hey some people bond throwing balls around and others bond on games. Thanks MMORPG!
  • SeroRamaiSeroRamai Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I just got a PS4, using tips from my job I finally was able to obtain after being unemployed for a year. I have no games for it, and have always had an interest in skyforge, but never played it. This is a great chance to combine both my issues!
  • tadams2tonetadams2tone Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I would really like to check it out.  
  • ShadolynxShadolynx Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hey
  • Qwertyuiop1234Qwertyuiop1234 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would love this game cause I am a big fan of MMORPG's and have been playing them for a long time and have wanted to try this game
  • AlrafsAlrafs Member CommonPosts: 1
    I benn seeing this game two years ago but my computer is pretty bad,so now i have a Ps4. I really like this game the level design the combat system its awesome and there are a lot of missions,its great.
  • Virus33Virus33 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I like Skyforge because it's scifantasy and Phantasy Star Online 2 is never coming to the west :(
  • ToxicRemnantToxicRemnant Member CommonPosts: 1
    Excited about a new mmo finally coming to ps4 it's not very often we get any good ones. I like the fact that we can switch to any class without having to make a new character and the combat system looks sweet.
  • ajdin2k9ajdin2k9 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Skyforge.

1. Fast paced combat.
    2. Great graphics.
    3. Fluid combos and changing between classes (FKING AWESOME)
    4. Great customisation.

I have bought a ps4 without a single game (too poor to afford any atm) and have been playing some free ones and the ps4 was lying around doing nothing until i saw the announcement of skyforge.

A key would be marvelous!

Much love!
  • Draygen8Draygen8 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Game feels fresh.
  • LuanmxzLuanmxz Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like skyforge because its thematic mixes medieval characters and monsters but also with a futuristic footprint, and its fighting style is fun and complete and of course its history, its mythology is incredible. And what, who never wanted to be a warrior in crazy armor and face robberies and giant rats? These are some of the reasons, if I were to quote everyone I would be typing until Aelion does not exist anymore, ha, see you later!
  • KaossphereKaossphere Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I don't like Skyforge. I LOVE SKYFORGE. In the game you can never get bored, but you can ALWAYs have fun. The game isn't hard nor too easy for people. The graphics of the game is great and I have nothing to say about it. The game is well done within my perspective. AND the game is especially not pay-to-win game. Which is great!
  • ajdin2k9ajdin2k9 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    How do we know who got the keys?
  • BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    All of a sudden all the simplifying changes make sense.
  • dookendooken Member UncommonPosts: 2
    So who are the winners? o.o
  • KaossphereKaossphere Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Are the winners posted ??

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    I really like this game, but I wish it was a bit more social.... I have played 2 dozen hours and no one ever speaks... even in groups.
This discussion has been closed.