Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 Early Access Pack Giveaway - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    I want to win something and this looks like it could be an interesting thing to win.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• Ascendant_ChocoboAscendant_Chocobo Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love MMORPG games. I have grown up playing a wide variety of games. And they just seem to stick more than most. I would be thrilled to have chance to play this game on PS4!!! The easy class switch just blows my mind. This is a game is probably sink a lot of money into lol :p :3
  • GermanOficGermanOfic Member CommonPosts: 1
    been dying to play the game for a month
  • DastrifyDastrify Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really want to win because I just got a ps4 and I don't have any games yet.
  • fear01fear01 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i like the boobs :)
  • XxAxyllxXXxAxyllxX Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love hack and slash action rpgs, and this one hits all my buttons. Sci-fi and fantasy, plus awesome customization. Sign me up! Played it briefly on pc with my fiance, would lover to give it another go!
  • GendersGenders Member CommonPosts: 1
    My friends started playing before me, but I will catch up. I enjoy playing with others. The graphics are great, someone put hard work into them. The clothes are so so but they will get better I'm sure.

Everything is pretty awesome.
  • AlperiusAlperius Member CommonPosts: 1
    Played the game on PC for a while, but it was not tolerable as my PC is trash. I loved the combat system though, and the graphics are beautiful. I hope to get a chance to play it on the PS4. Thanks
  • LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Lots of classes and you can quickly switch between them, plus my kids like console a lot better lately, so we've migrated a lot of our gaming there.
    -- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • gmn17gmn17 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I want ps4 skyforge because I love to be able to play different classes
  • ElenosElenos Member UncommonPosts: 73
    cool
  • krazybkrazyb Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It seems like an awesome game and I love the way you can switch a Clas when you need/want
  • Bane891Bane891 Member CommonPosts: 1
    This the type of game i love to play specialy with friends :)
  • twistednwarpedtwistednwarped Member CommonPosts: 1
    this game is phenomenal only thing I'd improve is language and give more in depth and diverse companions like in swotor
  • KholinKholin Member CommonPosts: 2
    I played it on pc when I got into the beta and really enjoyed it, but my computer is old and soon became unable to run it. I'm looking forward to being able to get back into it on ps4.
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Because the gunner is one of the best classes in any game, ever. You get a gatling laser, missile launcher, flamethrower, high power energy beam, and mortar launcher all in one. I'd be playing the game a lot more if my PC didn't hate it so much (performance and stability are abysmal), so a PS4 release is the perfect time to give it another shot!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• GorgothGorgoth Member CommonPosts: 1
    This game is soo cool! My brother got early access, I can't stop drooling over how fun this game will be.
  • Hyoush1nHyoush1n Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I played it on PC a while back. I liked the combat, but the community disappeared not too long in. Here's hoping that console play can revive it.
  • drakanadrakana Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the art work and environments I watched a video where a guy was simply running around an open area and it started to rain the fell so beautifully of him and his mount plus faint drops where dropping on the screen it was awesome can't wait to play hope I get a pack to join in
  • DJSpankDJSpank Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The setting most of all. Such a unique cross between fantasy and science fiction, especially for someone like me who isn't a big fan of pure fantasy or medieval genres. Haven't played any MMO where one minute you're running a floating sky ruin battling elementals then heading into a massive robotics factory with a team comprised of ninjas, necromancers and gunners. Played the beta on PC for a while back in 2015 but my PC is a bit of a potato so optimization wasn't the best so definately looking forward to jumping back in on the PS4
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    I have to say I honestly was not expecting much from the console version, but after having played it non stop for 3 days now I have to say I am very impressed and the game is very well done. It does have a few places it could use improvement and I can not wait for witch to unlock but I am loving the game very much.
  • rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    I love the game because I can be a God!

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    There's a suspicious number of single posters here 'drooling' over the game.
    I call shenanigans!
  • onoitskillaonoitskilla Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Wow i was just looking at the alchemist gameplay,Support+ damage? Seems pretty nice,Really looking forward to one of those packs! i would love to play on ps4
  • Krysys_gRKrysys_gR Member CommonPosts: 1
    Help a budget gamer out! This game looks awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.