Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The War for Iokath Coming April 11th - Star Wars: The Old Republic - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe War for Iokath Coming April 11th - Star Wars: The Old Republic - MMORPG.com

Star Wars: The Old Republic News - The Star Wars: The Old Republic site has been updated with news that v5.2: "The War for Iokath" will be ready to go on April 11th. As the Republic and Empire start going at it again, it's up to the Outlander to decide where to throw their might. There is a new storyline, the new planet of Iokath and a new operation. Players will need to be level 70 to participate, though players can quickly get there thanks to 250% bonus XP and 350 Galactic Command XP through April 10th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    OK, who isn't running some sort of April special. I can't get to them all...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    So as a Jedi I can choose to fight against the Republic and Sith against the Empire? That's a pretty cool addition if that's true. I have so many alts that I will try every variation lol.
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    I definitely enjoy the storylines of SWTOR. Well written & enjoyable. I do not play as often as I used to, but with this new release I might have to awaken my toons to check it out.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    wish they had individual stories for the classes so that playing all the alts was more fun.
  • heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    nice open world pvp where you can loot the players you kill :) and buy walkers to kill ppl with !
  • mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321
    edited April 2017
    I liked this game before it became even more confusing (storywise) and more singleplayer oriented.

I hope that they will go back to a more group oriented gameplay and focus more on the conflict between the players (for example open world pvp)
  • strykr619strykr619 Member UncommonPosts: 284

mistmaker said:

I liked this game before it became even more confusing (storywise) and more singleplayer oriented.

I hope that they will go back to a more group oriented gameplay and focus more on the conflict between the players (for example open world pvp)

If you actually played then you would know that the most efficent way to get command xp is thru grouping.
  • Hashcow101Hashcow101 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    This game was fun till F2P all the restrictions of not paying month to month is outrageously stupid.

"May Your Head Explode And Blood Swell From The Wound"
    - Hashcow

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

strykr619 said:

mistmaker said:

If you actually played then you would know that the most efficent way to get command xp is thru grouping.

i stopped after or while kotfe

i mean real conflict between the factions. i played the game since early access and there has never been real conflict. just pvp minigames. that is missing in a star wars game. command xp?! lol