Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 Early Access Pack Giveaway - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

Comments

• DeluvennDeluvenn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The fact you can turn into a GOD. Combat is pretty awesome. You can also turn into a GOD.
  • SchmotzSchmotz Member CommonPosts: 2
    I in joyed playing on pc but I think it would be a lot better on ps4
  • Portal154Portal154 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    It just looks really cool, and I want to try it.
  • AlphaZilverbackAlphaZilverback Member CommonPosts: 1
    The story looks good, Gods vs aliens. I can imagine the possibility of story development not bound to only Aelion.
    The combat looks more smooth and fluent then any other MMORPG I have played (WoW, ESO, Neverwinter).
    And the most attractive thing to me is that Skyforge have Berserker class. To me it's like having barbarian with a giant sword combine with Leatherface with a chainsaw.
    Definitely can't wait to play this game, especially with 40.000 argents, exclusive glider mount and 60 days premium.
  • HellsprodigyHellsprodigy Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Like the combat alot and the vast amount of pretty badass claases to choose from, Also the fact you can pretty much solo most things doesn't force you to have to do group content if your not feeling it.. But groups are also fun if you do choose to do that and dungeons are unique. Thanks have a wonderful day! PS4 players rock!
  • KiraVanityKiraVanity Member CommonPosts: 1
    The PvP seems pretty nice, all I'm interested in.
  • HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    I honestly never played it but it looks like a great console MMO so will definitely have to give it a go.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• DagimirDagimir Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Finally a decent looking mmo brought to console!
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Liked it on pc but kept thinking all the time 'this needs to be played with a controller on a big screen.' Apparently they listened to me, that should be worth something  =)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• zanzarothzanzaroth Member UncommonPosts: 40
    looks awesome
  • CruzanPanda340CruzanPanda340 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really love mmo games, I had the chance to try the game and I think its pretty good, its one of the best mmo I ever play
  • dontadowdontadow Member UncommonPosts: 1,005
    In a year laden with heavy rpg hits, this is one i'm looking forward to to pump some life in the stale mmorpg field. My wife and i play action rpgs like diablo and we've been following this one for a while, excited by its quick, impactful combat and storyline that's a bit different than most.
  • buiminh92buiminh92 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like the combat, pretty sure I was in a boss battle that feel like dark soul at one point in the early game ( gotta time my dodges and such)
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited April 2017
    They seemed to have done a massive change to the game. On PC you could grind resources for a while and unlock the other classes through the class grid. Now, on PS4 that grid is gone and trying to unlock another class takes me to the playstation store.

I seriously hope they did not lock the other classes to the cash shop only.

• fortuna730fortuna730 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    want to try to play this game on PS4
  • ldurhamldurham Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I like to play MMORPGs especially when they are free to play.
  • sliferzzsliferzz Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited April 2017
    a
  • sliferzzsliferzz Member UncommonPosts: 5
    These giveaway will only benefit the hardworking and the dedicating people. Like most player of skyforge their dedication for this game has forced them, no, more like inspired them to create multiple existence of themselves to compete in this kind of ''contest''. Thus we will see the true competition for 25 pack with 10 existing players. Exciting!
  • chris2958chris2958 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    @sliferzz
    I agree, people just take things for granted, it's like a hit'n run!
  • draetlindraetlin Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Liked it on the PC but always felt it was better for the consoles. Can wait to jump in it.
  • VipericAssault2VipericAssault2 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Playing this with all my hardcore mmo fans on PS4 would be magnificent.
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I will be bedridden for a month at the end of April, so it will be hard to play my pc games and will be playing my ps4. Was in the beta for this game on the pc but never got into it because I didn't give it a chance. If the game is a lot like PSO I would definitely be interested in playing this!
  • Cereal202Cereal202 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love the style the game has and it has a pretty cool way to play how you want by allowing you to change your class/playstyle. My pc won't run anymore so i'd love to start playing again on ps4
  • SgttoupsSgttoups Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love the fact you can change classes mid fight without having to start a new game. It changes the aspect of the game and it made to fit anyones play style.
  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    I'd like one, but not for myself (for serious) - I got a PS4 to play Destiny with my 10 year old nephew who lives on the west coast and I while I played Skyforge on PC, I'm thinking of introducing him to Skyforge so we can play a different kind of MMO together.
This discussion has been closed.