Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

Comments

• parkiparki Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Not into MOBAs but this may change my mind.
  • geburahsangeburahsan Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Is a refreshing fresh air as a moba, bringing new things to the table.
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    It's a new type of Moba! Always want to try out a new Moba.
  • GetupGetup Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm the leader of the biggest guild in EU, i kind of need that name reservation xP
    Have been playing since alpha 1, got 13th place in the ladder at the end of alpha 3!
    Such a shame they put mobster taejin as an exclusive skin, while i do not like his style, his animations are great...
    WASD movement? active dodging? bullet-hell pve? 3v3 bloodline champions style arena + 5v5 hots style arena? UP SIDE DOWN? heck, how can you not love this game?
  • fortuna730fortuna730 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I really like this game))))
  • zhekizheki Member UncommonPosts: 5
    PvE mostly. Shootin and lootin
  • T_nefarius_TT_nefarius_T Member CommonPosts: 1
    played this game in alpha and i love it and love moba games so y .:)
  • KinkyAmraKinkyAmra Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I love the pve elements in the game:)
  • ashanyaashanya Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've always wanted to get into MOBAs and MxM is the first one that has mechanics that are suited for me, WASD movement, PvE stages, great characters from NCSOFT titles. Been following this game since Alpha stages and can't wait for it to launch.
  • taukuotataukuota Member UncommonPosts: 4
    A short list of things I love the most:
    1) LoL (game);
    2) HxH (anime/manga);
    3) XxX (movie);
    4) XXX (...not a movie);

I figured MxM should be the next big thing for me ;D
  • metarealmetareal Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Tried LOL & Dota2, never got it. Tried HotS, loving and playing it daily.
    As I don't enjoy MMOs grind anymore I'm very interested to experience NCsoft innovation and influence to the Moba genre.
    (Listening to AION OST, missing gliding in that world)
  • KeletharKelethar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I like to virtually slaughter other people. Please help with this need :D
  • giannisCKSgiannisCKS Member CommonPosts: 2
    I like it because its a new kind of MOBA experience
  • nuxitnuxit Member CommonPosts: 2
    Because its a great themed moba and has excellent pve.
  • GhaleshGhalesh Member UncommonPosts: 11
    edited April 2017
    Why? Because I played a little and it is a damn good game. Also I love PVE and WASD movement. I think NCSoft done a pretty good job with this one.
  • s1ramys1ramy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Loved the setting and matchs are pretty fun specially titan ruins with the easy to get into PVE and and you can leave the game on and it will play sweet songs on its jukebox. Its pretty well optimized, have gotten zero latency.
  • ZESTZKIDZZESTZKIDZ Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I had join the Alpha test once and this game is so addictive,
    I'm not a fan of MOBA though I had play some but the PvE and PvP arena is so much fun in there and the Juke box in the hub... well I don't have much to say but Up side down....

Thank you, Ty.
  • gauban1gauban1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i need to represent the best game with my toon so can i gave a founders pack please. i will destroy the mxm servers with my awsome failings lol
  • ananitananit Member RarePosts: 293
    thought it was just 'another moba' until i tried it and was pleasantly surprised.
    it's a mix of battlerite, a moba and a lobby based 'arpg' depending on what game mode you play.
    plus you get to play kat the cat from lineage 2. the way this thing attacked and the noise it made brings back a stupid grin on my face.
  • xavanishxavanish Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I played every game Ncsoft ever made and I play mobas a lot so... I really need this :D
  • mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    i don't want one... good luck to everyone entering!
  • Sperit69Sperit69 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Statesman is what grabbed my attention... ironic being what they did to CoH... but I would appreciate playing this, and wish everyone good luck!
  • pisicmicpisicmic Member UncommonPosts: 4
    nice game..cant wait to play it
  • xenomxenom Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Because i never win in such giveaways :)
  • wapitasawapitasa Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Im Interested becouse i like to play all types of Mobas ( Smite , LoL , Dota , Paragons, Heroes of Storm , etc....) I have already played the CLosed beta of this game and is Amazing i like it :). and i have played too all the games of NCSoft for years Like ( Lienage , Lienae 2 , Blade and Soul , Wildstars ) i know you guys make a great game for all us . I want to try this One Too :D .
    Keep Working Good ^^

Hope Have SOme Luck ;D
This discussion has been closed.