Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

Comments

• AntimakkenAntimakken Member CommonPosts: 3
    I got almost 10k hours played different mobas in my life and that if something gonna show my love to genre and that why i wanna see this new comer.
  • StarkieStarkie Member CommonPosts: 1
    I was a huge fan of AION but it has grown old for me and the game is becoming more and more about RNG over player skill / knowledge. I now moved to playing League of Legends but I just miss the MMORPG factor which is why I am interested to play this game since it is a mix of both.
  • InoriiInorii Member UncommonPosts: 2
    MxM really fun game to play, love the pve content in it.
  • apgomez85apgomez85 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Looks like a fun game to play with friends that I can keep coming back to :)
  • GrendGrend Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Been playing it since the English alpha last year and with each new test phase I'm enjoying more and more of the pve side of things and mini-games.
  • FSX76FSX76 Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited April 2017
    I never was into MOBAs, so this is my last attempt. As it combines MOBA mechanics with top down shooting and actual aiming, MXM looks really promising, not to mention its cool TAG system.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Hyped for this game a little too much.. Hope i will win

beLIEve

• sajin25sajin25 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like this game what I could see I would love toI like this game what I could see I would love to play it play it :c
  • darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159
    I like mobas, arpgs, and Statesman.
  • XenoSwordXenoSword Member UncommonPosts: 5
    This is my post, there are many post like this, but this one is mine. I am intersted in MXM because you told me that if I make a post, I can win a free founder pack without paying a single dollar.
  • therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I need something new to play because Blizzard is ruining hots and killed wow :(
  • NeonSaruNeonSaru Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Been a huge moba fan since early beta of LoL, there aren't many MMO's that are out atm that spark any interest me, however the mix of MOBA pvp and pve in MxM looks fantastic and I'd love to try the game out!
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    played beta , and loved playing some of the classic Ncsoft heroes, and mix of pve/pvp
  • Gadd1Gadd1 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I've played League and HotS and really want a change of direction. Love the Guild Wars universe too, meaning Rytlock kicks ass. Would have to play the game.
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    I'm not a big MOBA player. I heard this game has a mix of PvE elements tied into it, that's what I'm interested to play/see.
  • ZaracheZarache Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Hello

Finaly a game where i can do ARPG/Moba/Brawler and mini games to :)
  • CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I love the cute girl characters ;w; theyre so pretty and would be fun to play
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    I'm just looking to see if this game will finally explain how Rtylock got his rev powers in gw2.

• RhaiNocerosRhaiNoceros Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I've played the Betas with several friends and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a fun MOBA, plus NCSoft is great! I love how they incorporate difference characters from other games into it. I'd love for a chance to get a founders pack so I can continue enjoying this game!! :D
  • MilinkyMilinky Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love various NCSoft games, so I because very excited that they were releasing a MOBA. :D
  • mrvader010mrvader010 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Played a little of the beta and I am having a blast. Blew all my game cash on heroes and I need more!! Never really liked moba's but MxM is a lot of fun
  • dovahkiin703dovahkiin703 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Have a lot of free time and id love to have a new game to play
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Looks fun. Don't think anyone needs any more reasons to want to play a game ;)
  • NaitosNaitos Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been playing ncsoft games since i was a kid! MXM looks like a breath of fresh air for the moba and i cant wait for this to release specialy if i have a few fancy skins to play with.
  • leon09leon09 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Game got my attention playing through the tutorial in closed beta unlike some of these types recently... Paragon put me to sleep with 45min AI matches. Looks like this is one i'll put some more time in after initial beta first experience, so a founders pack would be a nice welcome addition.
This discussion has been closed.