Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

Comments

• BladetkingBladetking Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I like mobas and i love farming :3
  • ReLockeReLocke Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Since it was announced I was hyped, and well...it has Mondo!!!!! OMG Hype Hype
  • Necrosis_bearNecrosis_bear Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Why am interested It happen to be an Action moba in the likes of Dead Island epidemic where your aim and movement are more key then attacking and alot more fast pace and direct that its no Click fest plus has some characters i like Like Mondo and Rytlock in it plus having Both Pve and Pvp its a big plus for me as one is not forced onto you have options to play with
  • Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Becouse the heroes look Amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• ShibeInuShibeInu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Seems like an interesting MOBA. I need new games to play.
  • zloszlos Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Just for the PVE it is really Fun !!
  • HuKo600RRHuKo600RR Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Because I never got into the beta :(
  • Chrono223Chrono223 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I took part in the Alpha of the game and my favorite mechanic is the Hero swapping in the middle of combat. It keeps you focused since you need to know when to switch and use your other hero's abilities. Also, there's PVE!
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    so I can fly around pretending CoH is still a thing...
  • TaltosKhanTaltosKhan Member UncommonPosts: 13
    City of Heroes was the first mmo that I led a guild in, and we had great times. Seeing characters like Statesman returning in other mediums is nostalgic.
  • bigcrackerbigcracker Member UncommonPosts: 87
    This MOBA has pve that just ins't about fighting bots, but sort of diablo/POE feel imo. I would like a pack so I could explore all this game has to offer both PvP and PvE.
  • D4rkShatterD4rkShatter Member UncommonPosts: 6
    MOBAS LOVE MOBAS LIFE
  • WalperWalper Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I was with this game from fist alpha ,will buy it anyway. But winning would make me 2x more happy.
  • 0X1D30X1D3 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I played in BnS, Wildstar, GW2 and I like NCSoft characters. I would like to play with them in moba.
  • Darth_HakuDarth_Haku Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Love the idea of moba with PVE and Minigames.
    Minigames looks really fun with friends xD

I already played like 2h and looks good
  • firelogicfirelogic Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I am interested because... it's NCsoft...
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Cause its finally a MOBA, except Fractured Space, that does something new and original...
  • VoldanirVoldanir Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Crickets
  • NoicNoic Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Oh man... This needs to be played and hopefully added to my library as a worthy MOBA.
    The wasd controls is what interests me the most and hopefully adds a fresh flavour to the genre. Anyone knows how movements feels compared to Battlerite?

Good luck to all!
  • idontlikemynameidontlikemyname Member UncommonPosts: 40
    im interest cause this is my Wildstar replacement!
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    i am interested because of the CoH tie in that might happen
  • pipapipa Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Like has no reason... but anyway, I like Blade and Soul. I was the first wave of players in Blade and Soul. I like those NPCs, but never had a chance to play them. Recently, I also play LOL. MXM is like combine all the things I like, so I want to play it :3. No matter if I can win, hope everyone here enjoy our game soon.
  • brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    looks like a great game would love to give it a try..

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• KynmoreKynmore Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Statesman?! Count me in! I've played NCSoft games on and off like everyone else, but CoH and it's story and characters were amazing. Miss it so much.

Brrrflp!

• TheOtterTheOtter Member UncommonPosts: 46
    The MOBA genre is one that is unfortunately congealing into very similar games. DOTA and LoL set the standard and so many games try to just copy those two. HotS and now MxM do something different, which not only helps them stand out in this already flooded genre, but also bring the players a different experience while maintaining what they enjoy about MOBAs. MxM's tagging system is different, but what really drew my interest was their inclusion of PvE and events. I think there's a good market (myself included) for a MOBA style game that hosts PvP and PvE content, which I hope MxM is able to capitalize on.

To me, it appears like the MxM team took a look at the current market and identified niches that the title could fill. Minigames, for example, are pretty much unheard of, but are wildly popular in other genres. Anyways, playing a minigame where Statesman and Mondo Zax compete sounds like great fun. MxM is entering into a very competitive market and only copying what the market leaders are doing will not be enough to cement their position. Innovation, gameplay, and cost is what will determine their success. Personally, MxM looks fresh and interesting so I'm very much interested in it's future.
This discussion has been closed.