Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFounder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

MXM: Master X Master News - We've got MXM: Master X Master Founder's Packs to give away. These include six Recruit Packs, three Soldier packs, and one Master pack.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• dalamar55dalamar55 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Hey im a young father of 3 little kid and im working in the weekend 3x 12 hours in the night so im free all the week every week, by free i mean i must stay at home or in the yard with the kids so i would love to have a new game to try and test in the nap times! would be a nice time to evade a little bit!

yvesbarry

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    i am interested because i love moba
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I'm curious on how well it's pve mode going to be so I'll be checking it out regardless.

Wouldn't mind winning a pack tough hehe.

• odienmanodienman Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I played some of the beta's and thought it novel, fun pvp, and potentially good pve. I'll probably buy a copy for a friend if I win.
  • HazzardHazzard Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am playing Dota 2 from 5.84b ~13 years ago, in mean time I played a bit of LoL, I played HON quite a bit, and dropped it all once Dota 2 Beta came out late 2011...
    After ~6 years of Dota 2, I am looking for something that will help me stop playing Dota 2 :) enough is enough ... :D

Cheers!
  • wilgp12wilgp12 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I love this game i been in beta since it started and i way better then the other moba's i have play
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    It looks fun. Im also incredibly scared to get back into LoL, so theres that.
  • themyserthemyser Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I played the beta's and enjoyed myself a lot. Would be great to get a pack and get my brother one too
  • hotdove911hotdove911 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Because I think the addition of the PvE and Mini games makes for a good distraction when bored of normal games.

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Anything with 'X' in and I'm there!
  • jcsinnerjcsinner Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Because that mix PVE/PVP is so awesome :D
  • fredokid69fredokid69 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have been looking forward to this game for for months i would love to have a chance to win this.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    I have Always loved NCsoft =) since Lineage 2 released

being the Highest level Dwarf Bounty Hunter on Kain server was one of the Best mmorpg experiences of my life =)

I LOVE NCSOFT !!! hahah Ncsoft Moba just blows my mind
  • revbalthazarrevbalthazar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Because that mix PVE/PVP seems to be cool
  • MaliMirkoMaliMirko Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Because it is fun with WASD movement and switching characters!

B)  "War. War never changes!"

• NarlhNarlh Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Sign me up even if for no other reason than it's the only way I can hold onto the greatest game this company ever had, City Of Heroes...
  • awetosisawetosis Member CommonPosts: 1
    Because I'm a fan of their games and MOBA. This game is a breath of fresh air in the MOBA genre and I plan to promote and stream it.
  • mrdeathxmrdeathx Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I like central HUB where you can see all other players and coop PVE Challenges are great.

PS
    There is crafting too! :D
    "Everybody dies!"
  • HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I played it during closed beta, it was a lot of fun! I want more. :)
  • Tykam123Tykam123 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    I've been playing league for years and was looking to give mxm a try. I would love to sport one of these founder packs.
  • mnemic666mnemic666 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Cat character with an ability called, "If I Fits, I Sits." that makes them jump into a box.

Really, does there need to be any other reason?
  • DarkSynopsisDarkSynopsis Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Honestly... I'm interested in the game to play Statesman.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Because the Statesman of course!
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • przeroprzero Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm not only interested, I want this founder package. Following MxM since its first announcement, I am a MOBAS lover and enthusiast of the same, as the MXM was love at first sight, the idea of playing with several iconic characters from different universes that I love, just made me want more and more this game. Unfortunately I do not have the money either to buy or to help the developer. So I would be immensely grateful if I had been given this package of founders.
    Grateful. Przero
  • ValidosisValidosis Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Ofc because of Up ^ side > down ̬
This discussion has been closed.