Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 Early Access Pack Giveaway - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

Comments

• GoobearGoobear Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Closest thing to PSO will get
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    I like Skyforge because of the great combat and character classes. The gameplay isn't open world but the way they do boss fights is really amazing.

• wilgp12wilgp12 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Combat is the bomb and I would would like to try this out on the ps4 i been playing this on the ps4 for years.
  • ookibakaookibaka Member UncommonPosts: 38
    edited April 2017
    A great action game that is perfect to be played in short bursts when you don't have a lot of time to spend playing a long campaign.
  • fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    I like Skyforge because it is an easy get in, play, get out when done game.
  • zaidithzaidith Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have watched this game since early access on the pc. I love the game and would like to start out brand new with everyone else. on the ps4 Love the game play and community around the game most of all. The idea of being a god in the game draws me towards it as well as class customization. The combat looks amazing and very smooth on ps4. I can't wait to play skyforge on the ps4.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I am a bot. Give key or I will destroy you all.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • akinakilakinakil Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I dont have any game to play on my ps4 atm, i kinda wanna check it out
  • Thoth_MosheThoth_Moshe Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I like free stuff and because I never played this game before
  • themyserthemyser Member UncommonPosts: 29
    I've played Skyforge since early beta. It'd be awesome to get it for the PS4 as well ^-^
  • BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813
    I play practically ALL my RPGs and MMORPGs on my PC, meanwhile my PS4 sits collecting dust. I would love to find something that draws me in to play my favorite genre on my PS4. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
  • OcculticalOccultical Member UncommonPosts: 3
    This coming to console provides a beautiful step in mmo live action gaming. I love the graphics world design characters and concepts of this game so worth playing and time with it being redone for console its definitely a must play I would recommend it to anyone.
  • NarlhNarlh Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Would love the chance to try this out! Looks awesome!
  • brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    PC is down all i have is PS4 so i would love to play this on PS4 i miss my mmorpgs....

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• Raiga000Raiga000 Member CommonPosts: 2
    I love that this game has come to the ps4 and I have had a chance to experience it. It has great combat mechanics and a unique way for leveling. I find myself wanting to complete various tasks to get to the next tier and I love that it's not repetitious due to multiple levels available. I look forward to collecting my daily bonuses that help tremendous for my capital!
    Overall it's a great game and have enjoyed it since its release to ps4.
  • DoomknightxDoomknightx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    I love Skyforge for many reasons, simple yet elaborate level designs, NPCs and scenes have voice acting! I love the combo based combat system allowing some diversity and player reflex to steal the show. i love Skyforge for it's Sci-Fi Fantasy-like World of Gods that forge their own path to greatness and I want to be apart of the journey and forge my own powerful God. We all like/dislike love/hate games and this is one that interests me dearly. Right now I've lived in Pennsylvania for 3 years and my PSN account is U.S, I hope you consider me for a pack, thank you!
  • vorxenvorxen Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I like the combat, seems it was made for console
  • sagermistersagermister Member UncommonPosts: 3
    who does not love being a god and me and my friend are killing it i am loveing this game thanks for bringing it to ps4.
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    tried on PC, could not get into it, would like to give it a go on PS4 my preferred platform these days
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited April 2017
    Game looks super awesome. Now Look at my avatar , & read the following in his voice , Ill take 6 chickens and one early access pack....
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Im6tre18Im6tre18 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I like skyforge because, ITS COMING TO PS4!
  • XBloodVayneXXBloodVayneX Member UncommonPosts: 3
    love the art design
  • arrowsmith00arrowsmith00 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    The classes and easy switch at will system is new and wonderful, the world and npc as well as the character design is fanominal, the art style is amazing, and the gameplay is easy to adapt to as well as really smooth and fun and easy to use. I would really love to play again since i no longer have a pc to play on so PS4 would be a dream.
  • huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Goobear said:
    Closest thing to PSO will get
    I tried playing this on the PC. It was a total fail. I could not get my character past a place and had to delete my character along with the game. These are the same people who did allods. allods is so end game and so foreign its ueseless to go back too. 

Edgar F Greenwood

• anarrokanarrok Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Love all the classes that they have and the combat is fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.