Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Necromancer to Enter Beta Phase Soon - Diablo 3 News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNecromancer to Enter Beta Phase Soon - Diablo 3 News

Keep eyes on your mailboxes, Nephalem! The Diablo 3 Necromancer beta test will be starting soon. To participate, players will need to go to their Account Management page, then to the Beta profile Settings page. From there, tick the box next to Diablo in order to be considered for testing opportunities. Obviously, players need to have an active Diablo 3 key attached to a BNet account in good standing.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Kinda reminds of this actress, had to IMDB her name.

Cara Delevingne

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5353321/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t23
  • frangoazulfrangoazul Member UncommonPosts: 31
    this game is horrible
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    I really like D3 and I'm looking forward to the Beta Test of the Necromancer. Say what you will about D3 but this is one game I can play that I don't have to sink several hours into at a time. I can play for 10 min or all afternoon without feeling pressured into "having" to do something.

• CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    ...and in june/july, Path of Exile v3.0.0.

Thank you.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    edited April 2017
    DMKano said:

Ratero said:

I really like D3 and I'm looking forward to the Beta Test of the Necromancer. Say what you will about D3 but this is one game I can play that I don't have to sink several hours into at a time. I can play for 10 min or all afternoon without feeling pressured into "having" to do something.

You can do the same with many MMOs.
    Which MMOs exactly?

I am looking for exactly this for ages. A game that i can pop in. Play a little - or how much i feel like. But still feel I accomplished something.

A game that has soft grouping. So if i have to go suddenly the group is not screwed.

Please, reveal these games to me

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Looking forward to playing the Necromancer. Hopefully Blizzard will also create the Druid one day also. Somehow I doubt this will happen since the rumored D4 is possibly in the works.

*** Double Plunger salute to the female Necromancer!***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes