Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level a Valkyrie and Score Some Pretty Great Rewards - TERA - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLevel a Valkyrie and Score Some Pretty Great Rewards - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - En Masse Entertainment has revealed its plans for the upcoming release of the new TERA Valkyrie class. The update featuring the the Valkyrie will be released on April 11th and all players logging in between patch day and April 30th will be treated to a free character slot just for her.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jonassmjonassm Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Blablabla gender lock blablabla

FIRST!
  • KadugiveKadugive Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2017
    how i can get lv 65 in 24hours, without buy a lv 60 scroll? TERA Pay to Win
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    24 hours?!....ouch.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    edited April 2017
    Its a title for the 24 hour thing.. I mean not really a reason to get worked up. As long as you get to 65 by April 30th you can still get all the goodies
  • RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Double Plunger salute to SBFord's Valkyrie pic! Raving Rabbid loves the ladies in skimpy armor!

***Raving Rabbid wants Blizzard to release the Necromancer for D3!***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Awsome, thanks for keeping us posted
    TheScavenger

imageimage

• azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332

jonassm said:

Blablabla gender lock blablabla

FIRST!

At least it isn't locked to the loli race for the third time in a row...so, it could be much, much worse :p

Its a title for the 24 hour thing.. I mean not really a reason to get worked up.

As long as you get to 65 by April 30th you can still get all the goodies

Are you sure that still counts? I know that Tera can be very specific; for example, if you use a buddy code, and you don't reach level 65 in one month you will lose all the benefits that you would normally get every 10 levels.

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Has the mount/mask key offer been fixed yet? Codes weren't working earlier.
  • DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403
    They should announce PS4 release date already, just 2017 doesn't cut it.
    JudgeUK said:
    Yes, it has, link is here. http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/tera-mount-and-mask-giveaway-1000000816

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    JudgeUK said:
    Yes, it has, link is here. http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/tera-mount-and-mask-giveaway-1000000816
    Thanks, the earlier code now worked fine:

111.png 72.9K
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Still should have been called "Pole Dancer"... just say'in.
  • nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166

Kadugive said:

It's pretty easy tbh, just spam dungeons and not sleep for 18 hrs. Also getting a title isn't letting you win the game lol
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    TERA still has a pretty active community in NA I take it? I wouldn't mind checking it out again sometime. Glad to see it's still getting some updates.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Got my piece of red cloth. Yay. Lol. And, it's easy to level from 1-65 in 24 hours without spending a cent.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• DisantiaDisantia Member UncommonPosts: 50

Kadugive said:

If it's anything like other classes, you won't be able to use a scroll on it when it launches. Couldn't with the ninja or gunner.
    Just want to say the date on this is wrong! It started yesterday on the 4th!

imageimage

• munsil42munsil42 Member UncommonPosts: 96

TaishiFox said:

Wrong, read the posted article...

"For starters, we’re sending you a free character slot to get things going. After maintenance on April 11 until April 30, log in to the server you want to make a valkyrie on and check your item claim. There will be a character slot item there for you to use."
  • redneckgamerredneckgamer Member UncommonPosts: 52
    TaishiFox said:
    the class is not available until the 11th.  or is it earlier for another region that can participate in this?  wouldn't make sense to start it a week before you can create a valkyrie
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I used the code and it worked.  But the link it points to doesn't.  I was able to go to Account overview and enter code there.

This site can’t be reached

bs.serving-sys.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

TaishiFox said:

the class is not available until the 11th.  or is it earlier for another region that can participate in this?  wouldn't make sense to start it a week before you can create a valkyrie

Guess I missread as I was pretty sure I read 4th somewhere on the site.
    TheScavenger

imageimage

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    So I have to hit level 65 by the end of 11/29 then...  hrmmmf...  I am 50th at the present on the valkyrie -- so I may not make it depending upon how the exp requirements ramp up.