Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA Mount and Mask Giveaway! - TERA - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageTERA Mount and Mask Giveaway! - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - MMORPG.com is pleased to announce that we have free gift keys for TERA that will give players a free permanent Red Lash Mask and a 7 day Sleipnir Mount. Get your key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Why does this game's end game have to be so boring?
  • ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    Anyone else having issues with their code?
  • JannSilverJannSilver Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Tried to redeem the code and the Enmasse site said there was a problem with the code. Either expired or not entered correctly.
  • 4Scoops4Scoops Member CommonPosts: 2
    scam?
  • 4Scoops4Scoops Member CommonPosts: 2
    Code not working
  • majan1majan1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    my code doesn't work ... 
  • OnisDEOnisDE Member UncommonPosts: 47
    exact error I get is "Sorry, that code may have expired, been enter incorrectly, or is no longer valid. Please reattempt the code, or confirm that the code is still eligible to redeem."
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Sorry, that code may have expired, been enter incorrectly, or is no longer valid. Please reattempt the code, or confirm that the code is still eligible to redeem.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• flamesdevil1flamesdevil1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Yep, adding one more cart to the "Expired code" train
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Pinging @admin and @meddle to get to the bottom of it.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Hey all - I have contacted En Masse about this. It looks like given all these reports the codes might be bad or not activated on their end. I should hear something tomorrow.

Sorry for all the hassle.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283
    yea getting same error as everyone here...
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    the only way ill play Terra is if i dont have to grind levels,we must log in on a top level character.
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    A 7 day mount and a triangle of red cloth. What crazy incentives I can't believe it! This'll break them for sure!
  • SilesianSilesian Member UncommonPosts: 1
    H67XERPTX4434XNY - use it. Its work only on US not EU :(
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Yeah, it's broken for me too. xD

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Received my code, thanks!
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Same here:

"Sorry, that code may have expired, been enter incorrectly, or is no longer valid. Please reattempt the code, or confirm that the code is still eligible to redeem."

Good ol' Onemess
  • Starbuck1771Starbuck1771 Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Same error here and I posted about it over there. So I hope MMORPG gets this fixed. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12994/bad-giveaway-codes#latest

Pinging @admin and @meddle to get to the bottom of it.
    Thanks Bill!

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited April 2017
    The only problem I'm having seems to be on En Masse's end (or with the code). When I went to redeem my code it says: "Sorry, that code may have expired, been enter incorrectly, or is no longer valid. Please reattempt the code, or confirm that the code is still eligible to redeem."
    Obviously, it's a new code that I haven't been able to redeem yet. I had my BF try, and he received the same notice.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • alisonderalisonder Member UncommonPosts: 2
    redirects back to the main page ;(((
    The issue has been fixed. MMORPG put the giveaway up too soon. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12994/bad-giveaway-codes#latest

alisonder said:
    redirects back to the main page ;(((
    Get your code here http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/tera-mount-and-mask-giveaway-1000000816 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Great to know codes are working now, thanks.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey